Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Not true. They are all referred to a grand jury, but they don't all go to trial.

That's what it was, it's been a while.
    Ded

Comment

• Michael Frank Goodwin walked around for 18 years after actually killing 2 people and Trayvon's dad is bitching about 44 days?

Comment

• I was reading some of the comments people left on the major outlets, it seems the general consensus is the "stand your ground" law is going to provide people the ability to have a defense no matter what.

People actually think it is going to turn into the Wild Wild West with this law in place, which I find funny because in reality anyone can go kill anyone they want all day long. Sure you might end up in jail for life but you are still dead...

Stupid people

I feel the law is nice as the Castle Doctrin (correct me if I am wrong) only allows you defend yourself at home or in your car...not if you are attacked while walking the street which can be just as deadly as someone entering your house...
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          I was reading some of the comments people left on the major outlets, it seems the general consensus is the "stand your ground" law is going to provide people the ability to have a defense no matter what.

People actually think it is going to turn into the Wild Wild West with this law in place, which I find funny because in reality anyone can go kill anyone they want all day long. Sure you might end up in jail for life but you are still dead...

Stupid people

I feel the law is nice as the Castle Doctrin (correct me if I am wrong) only allows you defend yourself at home or in your car...not if you are attacked while walking the street which can be just as deadly as someone entering your house...
          More deadly in my opinion.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• What a crock of fucking shit.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Shooter is officially being charged.
              Of course he is, there will be nothing better to make sure the darkies get to the voting booth than a trial involving a cracker (even though he isn't) shooting an 11 year old black kid. I say that he is 11 because that is the photo we keep seeing of him.

You have now seen the Democrats in the White House sink to a new low. Exploitation of a dead kid is a new one for me.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                You have now seen the Democrats in the White House sink to a new low. Exploitation of a dead kid is a new one for me.
                exploiting a dead kid may be a new low, but the whole idea of "Never let a tragedy go to waste" is far from new.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Zimmerman being charged is complete bullshit and depending on the charges and the outcome of the trial....I don't think this will end well (for our country's sake). Even if he is found not guilty.....I think there will be BIG problems.

Comment

• 97.1 just said the AP reported Zimmerman is being charged with 2nd degree murder and is currently in custody.

I'd like to see th evidence they are using to level that charge at him

Sent from my iPhone
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      97.1 just said the AP reported Zimmerman is being charged with 2nd degree murder and is currently in custody.

I'd like to see th evidence they are using to level that charge at him

Sent from my iPhone
                      .gov demands it for the sake of the black community
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Good thing is, when he gets his day in court, and is acquitted, it can be said the right thing has been done.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Good thing is, when he gets his day in court, and is acquitted, it can be said the right thing has been done.
                          I doubt it will happen due to jury tampering and bias.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'd like to hear whatever 'evidence' they came up with.
                            I have my doubts now , 44 days later, after a clueless uproar of people too stupid to look up ANY FACTS for themselves have chimed in....
                            I bet whatever they claim to have as evidence is manufactured.
                            We'll see, but it would be fitting for the left to come up with something to appease the gathering of morons too stupid to think for themselves.
                            That's always pretty much play #2 in their book.

play #1 - blow something way out of porportion , with little to NO due diligence of the facts at hand
                            play #2 - appease and confuse FACTS with technicalities they won't understand0
                            play #3 - claim success

I'm losing my faith here, definitely thinking this could go OJ bad. Honestly still hilarious how there isn't a single shred of anything racist about what happened that fatal night.

Comment

• Mother bitch. I just heard the prosecutor talk about it. This is a snow job. He's in custody
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I've heard it involves another tape of some kind. It will not be pretty, and even if he "wins", he loses.

Comment

Working...
                                X