Black panthers put 10k bounty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    I read one account where Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was jumped. Maybe sucker-punched? There's a lot of info out there, and the cops have not made an arrest. If they can, they will.
    This is what I thought happened as well. Hence my comment of not getting out of the vehicle. That guy put himself in that situation. That doesn't justify the kid beating him, but it does show how moronic zinmrman is. He will get off for self defense more than likely. Both individuals acted stupid and the one with the gun won.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Obama voter ^
      FUCK a whole bunch of YOU. Obama is the ANTICHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        but if a dude that seems to have about as much emotional stability as forever frost
        Lmfao
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Regardless of all the bickering going on about who was beating who on the ground and what you would do if you had been getting your ass kicked by the kid...the fact remains...Zimmerman CALLED police and reported the kid as suspicious and then disregarded the dispatchers advice and confronted the kid..leading to an altercation and then a shooting. Zimmerman is a hot headed tough guy with a gun who thought that he could just confront anyone and get away with it...and then when it went the wrong way he thought it should he decided to kill someone. If he had done what the dispatcher told him to do...the kid would be alive and all would be well. Theres too many people running around with guns who think they are the long arm of the law that are too unstable to handle the responsibility and lack the decision making abilities to think properly when shit hits the fan....they SHOULD NOT have a handgun. Zimmerman is one of them. I'm FAR from racist either way....but he needs to be held responsible for the murder he commited.
          Not often you get called a dumbass, but this is one. If the kid hadn't attacked him, taken him to the ground, and started beating his ass he would be alive.

Just so you truly get it, the kid attacked a guy that evidently could not fight. His bad.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by DrGoogle View Post
            Blacks don't commit hate crimes.....

GOOD post. Fucking animals is what they are. Show me even ONE of a white person acting as those damned miscreants did...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Following someone is assault? How do you figure Sparky?
              If someone is following you in an aggressive manner, would it not reason that there's a good chance they want to hurt you? Because, depending on the locality, the threat/intimidation of battery is (largely) all that is needed for assault charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                I read one account where Zimmerman was walking back to his truck when he was jumped. Maybe sucker-punched? There's a lot of info out there, and the cops have not made an arrest. If they can, they will.
                This is my issue with the deal. Any third-party making a judgment on this currently is acting beyond prematurely. Each side is claiming that there are eyewitnesses and evidence to support their position, and neither side has any clue what actually happened or who the supposed witnesses they cite are.

Comment

This is my issue with the deal. Any third-party making a judgment on this currently is acting beyond prematurely. Each side is claiming that there are eyewitnesses and evidence to support their position, and neither side has any clue what actually happened or who the supposed witnesses they cite are.

And you are on the side that the mexican guy is the devil. It's all good, we'll see how it shakes out...

<--- sees the black guy as being at fault. Race, not a factor. The Zimmerman pistol did not cycle, which means it had an aggressors hand on it. Which means it was a justified shoot.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    And you are on the side that the mexican guy is the devil. It's all good, we'll see how it shakes out...

<--- sees the black guy as being at fault. Race, not a factor. The Zimmerman pistol did not cycle, which means it had an aggressors hand on it. Which means it was a justified shoot.
                    I'm not at all on the side that the Mexican guy is the devil. I'm on the side that no one commenting on this event has a clue how it went down, and that forever frost is making nonsensical arguments as usual.

Comment

I'm not at all on the side that the Mexican guy is the devil. I'm on the side that no one commenting on this event has a clue how it went down, and that forever frost is making nonsensical arguments as usual.

Good that you are, as so many are not. I kinda think it went down the opposite of what the news people are saying, but time will tell...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Not often you get called a dumbass, but this is one. If the kid hadn't attacked him, taken him to the ground, and started beating his ass he would be alive.

Just so you truly get it, the kid attacked a guy that evidently could not fight. His bad.
                        Your opinion. I think a lot of info still needs to come out. I don't think the kid ran up to him while he was in his truck and dragged him out of it.

Comment

If someone is following you in an aggressive manner, would it not reason that there's a good chance they want to hurt you? Because, depending on the locality, the threat/intimidation of battery is (largely) all that is needed for assault charges.
                          Following in an aggressive manner? What defines an aggressive manner? Running your mouth? Talking on the phone to police while you follow? Being a pudgy latino chasing an athletic football player?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I think it's safe to say that they would arrest the guy if there was evidence that he did something wrong. It's been a while, and nothing's been done.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Your opinion. I think a lot of info still needs to come out. I don't think the kid ran up to him while he was in his truck and dragged him out of it.
                              Haven't read that. Read that he left his truck and got hit from behind though.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

GOOD post. Fucking animals is what they are. Show me even ONE of a white person acting as those damned miscreants did...
                                So what does this mean? Is this a general statement?

Very sad story and hard to watch. As a parent, I couldn't fathom dealing with anything even remotely close to this.
                                Hellcat Charger

Comment

Working...
                                X