• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The black panthers...

ROFL!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Nobody knows what really happened. Least of all, anyone in Stephenville, Texas. LOL! There's a reason he's not been arrested. With all the public pressure and notoriety involved, I would think they would make an arrest for ANY reason. As usual, there are a lot of voids in the story.
        I'm not saying the kid was innocent, and just for argument's sake, let's say he was peaking in windows, like Zimmerman claimed on the 911 call. He had no obligation to engage the kid. That is where he fucked up, plain and simple. But what do I know? I'm from Dallas.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
          So what does this mean? Is this a general statement?

Very sad story and hard to watch. As a parent, I couldn't fathom dealing with anything even remotely close to this.

It's a general statement pointed directly at the handful of people that did what they did to that boy and girl. Have you read the account of what they did to them? It is beyond horrible, and required animals to do. No actual human would do to another as they did to those two young adults who did nothing at all to them. It's despicable and those people do not deserve to continue breathing our air. Animals!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            It's a general statement pointed directly at the handful of people that did what they did to that boy and girl. Have you read the account of what they did to them? It is beyond horrible, and required animals to do. No actual human would do to another as they did to those two young adults who did nothing at all to them. It's despicable and those people do not deserve to continue breathing our air. Animals!
            I watched the video, the details were gruesome enough. No matter what color these people were, it's a very sad story since human beings lost their lives...
            Hellcat Charger

Comment

I watched the video, the details were gruesome enough. No matter what color these people were, it's a very sad story since human beings lost their lives...
              Race has nothing at all to do with my calling them animals.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

As for the Martin case, we'll never know exactly what happened or the verbal exchange that started the confrontation. I think the issue here is the guy was following Martin and saw him as suspicious just from the way he looked. Take from that as you wish, but we'll never even get a he-said-she-said because the young man is dead.
                Hellcat Charger

Comment

I am sick of hearing about this case. Everywhere I go people are talking about this case.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                    Race has nothing at all to do with my calling them animals.
                    I agree with you in your assessment of these sick individuals. No words can describe them and their despicable acts.
                    Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                      If you think a 17 year old kid is harmless you're naive at best. A 10 year old kid could kill you just as quick as a 40 year old man.
                      Agreed. Some kids I encountered while working for CPS were over 6' tall, weighed between 180 and 200lbs and were not fat. One of the hardest punches I'd ever received was from a 14 y/o kid who blind sided me and chipped the backs of my bottom teeth.

Comment

If Im 17 and walking home from the corner store and some dude is following me then Im going to do something about it too. How can you tell the difference between a kidnapper and a "neighborhood watch"? As far as the incident itself, I'll let the court decide.

On the flip side, its real hard to side with the kid when Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the black panthers get involved and try to make it a race issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          If Im 17 and walking home from the corner store and some dude is following me then Im going to do something about it too. How can you tell the difference between a kidnapper and a "neighborhood watch"? As far as the incident itself, I'll let the court decide.

On the flip side, its real hard to side with the kid when Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the black panthers get involved and try to make it a race issue.
                          If you're 17 and a football player, odds are, a kidnapper doesn't want you.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            I'm not saying the kid was innocent, and just for argument's sake, let's say he was peaking in windows, like Zimmerman claimed on the 911 call. He had no obligation to engage the kid. That is where he fucked up, plain and simple. But what do I know? I'm from Dallas.
                            Your right, he didn't have an obligation. We do live in the US of A, so we are free to make our own decisions. His may not have been the right one, but that doesn't have anything to do with the case at all. People keep bringing up the dispatcher thing as well. In reality, the dispatcher is giving advice and has no real power. I do not believe this is a race issue like everyone is making it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              If you're 17 and a 6' tall football player with gold teeth, odds are, a kidnapper doesn't want you.

Fixed.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

As for the Martin case, we'll never know exactly what happened or the verbal exchange that started the confrontation. I think the issue here is the guy was following Martin and saw him as suspicious just from the way he looked. Take from that as you wish, but we'll never even get a he-said-she-said because the young man is dead.
                                How do you know that? That is what the media is saying, and what the black panthers are saying. From what I have seen from other media sources is that the kid was looking in windows as well. So if that is true, then I guess he didn't think he was suspicious on his looks alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X