Don't ask Don't Tell is dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
    I see no problem with it. I'm straight, but I have quite a few gay/lesbian friends. I say if somebody wants to put their life on the line in the service of our country, let them.
    No one said they weren't allowed in the military.

Comment

You just don't want to know, yeah I got that. And I'm saying I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        You really want a flaming homosexual doing your physicals?
        The civilian doc at ft sill was a tranny. Since then I've worried about u army boys.

Comment

How long you been in, and what's your rank?

Comment

You make no sense. I'm guessing Army.

Comment

Hey, I'm Army and I like to think I make very good sense. I'm opposed to repealing DADT though
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                How long you been in, and what's your rank?
                Originally posted by Denny View Post
                You make no sense. I'm guessing Army.
                Not in the service.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Hey, I'm Army and I like to think I make very good sense. I'm opposed to repealing DADT though
                  That comment was actually to get your attention

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Dont sweat those fools. They are both semen of some form or another.

Comment

Yeah, I'd imagine only those who have been in the military can understand the problem with this and even then I'd imagine there are some that won't care.

IMHO, it should not have been a public vote. It should've been a vote done by people currently enlisted/commissioned and MAYBE Veterans included.

Seems wrong for heterosexuals to vote pro-gay stuff for a commitment most of them won't be even making themselves. Or maybe if they did vote, require a 3 year enlistment on it.

Of course though, I forgot. The military is not a democracy. (Seriously, was rereading my post and I hard my drill instructor...) Currrent higher ups and enlisted are just going to have to deal with it.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Yeah, I'd imagine only those who have been in the military can understand the problem with this and even then I'd imagine there are some that won't care.

IMHO, it should not have been a public vote. It should've been a vote done by people currently enlisted/commissioned and MAYBE Veterans included.

Seems wrong for heterosexuals to vote pro-gay stuff for a commitment most of them won't be even making themselves. Or maybe if they did vote, require a 3 year enlistment on it.

Of course though, I forgot. The military is not a democracy. (Seriously, was rereading my post and I hard my drill instructor...) Currrent higher ups and enlisted are just going to have to deal with it.
                        That was my point in asking his rank and branch of service. Unless you're in the shower crossing swords with another soldier, opinions don't really matter.

Comment

I don't have a huge problem with it, they should however kept dadt in place for combat mos's at least. I couldn't care less if some admin fatass is worried about the guy next to him being a Peter puffer but that drama doesn't belong in the grunts especially not in the middle of a war.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post

Of course you think it should have been a military-only vote, because you disagree with the outcome. If it was up to only military leaders, there would probably still be no black people or women in the armed forces.

Comment

Of course you think it should have been a military-only vote, because you disagree with the outcome. If it was up to only military leaders, there would probably still be no black people or women in the armed forces.
                              In this case, race and sexual orientation have nothing to do with each other. Gays try this same approach, too.

Comment

I guess I just fail to see this making as much of a difference as some say it will... there have been gay people in the military, probably as long as there has been a military.

Comment

Working...
                                X