Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    You are like a funny science experiment of what happens when you pay some redneck jackass too much money.
    They buy trucks with squeaky seats, then throw a temper tantrum about it?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Funny you say that. I bet less than 1% of this board has that much money. So when do you get your check. I can post a pic of my money at any time don't have to wait on the mail man. Just so I don't hurt your feelings to bad I'll only post one of my acccounts. Won't even show you an investment account. I'm talking cold hard cash. Don't crawfish on me now.
      Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      I have a collection of bank receipts bigger than yours, 15 pots to piss in, 3 kids, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 47 fish, a frog, and a turtle.

Do you know what that does to the price of tea in China? Huh? Do you?
      We'll try this again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        They buy trucks with squeaky seats, then throw a temper tantrum about it?
        much like train seats, dribbling fleshlights can do that.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Funny you say that. I bet less than 1% of this board has that much money. So when do you get your check. I can post a pic of my money at any time don't have to wait on the mail man. Just so I don't hurt your feelings to bad I'll only post one of my acccounts. Won't even show you an investment account. I'm talking cold hard cash. Don't crawfish on me now.
          yeah, cause all my money is in cash. I took half and buried it in a mason jar out back, and took the rest to the horse track and bid on the one that does his buisness before the race starts. You have to diversify!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL if you think I hear to make friends. I have plenty in the real word. This place is for my entertainment value and that's it. I'm not the one that post about money either. It's shit talkers like you that bring up money. I just post the truth and can back up my smack talk. It's ok I'd be mad too if I was shorter than 5'6.
            Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
            I'll take your bet and I'll one up you. I'll bet you that I have bank receipts in my wallet bigger than your bonus check. Let me know where I can pick up my $1,000.
            Those were posted seven minutes apart. Minutes, not years.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              much like train seats, dribbling fleshlights can do that.
              A coworker of mine once told me if you cram the fleshlight between the mattress and box springs, it's just like fucking a woman, without all the negatives.

Comment

It appears you need lessons in reading comprehension but please go ahead and post whatever you have, I need to amuse myself somehow
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  A coworker of mine once told me if you cram the fleshlight between the mattress and box springs, it's just like fucking a woman, without all the negatives.
                  A gigantic fat bitch named serta.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    It appears you need lessons in reading comprehension but please go ahead and post whatever you have, I need to amuse myself somehow
                    Come on Wizzard of OZ come out from behind the curtain.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      A gigantic fat bitch named certa.
                      Said coworker does tend to favor the beefalos. Poor guy.

Comment

Dude you can't even spell Wizard.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

where's my friend request?

Comment

• It's like shipping containers of hilarity are just falling from the sky!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              It's like shipping containers of hilarity are just falling from the sky!
                              He never heard the train coming...

Comment

I'll take your bet after you answer the questions posted by Don and I, with relevant answers.

Comment

Working...
                                X