Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
    That would be my boat
    I've seen pictures of said boat, it is rather impressive.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I bet it has a squeaky seat
      I haven't seen any threads about it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        A coworker of mine once told me if you cram the fleshlight between the mattress and box springs, it's just like fucking a woman, without all the negatives.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        A gigantic fat bitch named serta.
        I'm going to combine these two together and make them my new Sig.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That would be my boat
          shit I always get you two mixed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            shit I always get you two mixed up.
            The only difference is that one is telling the truth and the other is a just a filthy piece of shit liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              The only difference is that one is telling the truth and the other is a just a filthy piece of shit liar.
              Meh... His choo choo salary didn't buy that boat. His old lady bought that boat.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by rick modena View Post
                i'm going to combine these two together and make them my new sig.
                haha
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Would you like to compare bonus checks?
                  How about net worth?
                  Originally posted by The King
                  I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

How about net worth?
                    You ain't got a pot to piss in, and my time is short! Peasant! let's compare lamborghinis!
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

You ain't got a pot to piss in, and my time is short! Peasant! let's compare lamborghinis!
                      LOL, How about who can drink a bottle of Crown the fastest
                      I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

LOL, How about who can drink a bottle of Crown the fastest
                        Show me your bottle of Crown in 4 minutes or give me $1,000! Yea huh you ain't got one and I could careless! Ya hear me? CARELESS!!! Wizzard.
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

Show me your bottle of Crown in 4 minutes or give me $1,000! Yea huh you ain't got one and I could careless! Ya hear me? CARELESS!!! Wizzard.
                          What's your title?

Comment

• Whew! I just balanced out that quick grand I lost out on making. Now I'm back to picking on Sir Train A Ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              What's your title?
                              Super choochoo loan master CEOCHOOCHOOLEOPOD crown drinker.

Dewayne, your time is up. I'll send my butler to meet your butler to collect that $1,000.
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

Super choochoo loan master CEOCHOOCHOOLEOPOD crown drinker.

Dewayne, your time is up. I'll send my butler to meet your butler to collect that $1,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X