Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Keep defending you're buddies. You act like you're the smartest person in the room, but your past sure doesn't prove that. I fucking love it. Everyone wants to act all tough online cause you have your buddies here to stroke your ego. It's really funny and keeps me entertained. I love how you think you're some food and restaurant expert. Bitch please. You sell and service appliances. My wife's family owns and runs more successful restaurants than you could ever dream of owning.

See the difference between me and most people on this site is I can admit I'm just a piss ant grunt. Yall love lying to yourself to make you feel better about your life.
    "your." And he probably knows that to fix a squeak, you use WD-40

And what industry has unions actually risked capital to create a business and ran said business using only union employees paying a living wage with plush benefits? What do unions actually produce?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Keep defending you're buddies. You act like you're the smartest person in the room, but your past sure doesn't prove that. I fucking love it. Everyone wants to act all tough online cause you have your buddies here to stroke your ego. It's really funny and keeps me entertained. I love how you think you're some food and restaurant expert. Bitch please. You sell and service appliances. My wife's family owns and runs more successful restaurants than you could ever dream of owning.

See the difference between me and most people on this site is I can admit I'm just a piss ant grunt. Yall love lying to yourself to make you feel better about your life.

Lmgdao!! That's what you've been doing alright, talking about what a piss ass grunt you are all the time! It's definitely EVERYONE ELSE that is always talking about their jobs, titles, and salary, NOT YOU. I think I just shit myself laughing.

Comment

Are those restaurants union? I hear that's a great way to save money.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
          Would someone post up a receipt already........

ChooooooChoooooooo! $! $! $! $! /! /! /! /! $$$$$!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Lmgdao!! That's what you've been doing alright, talking about what a piss ass grunt you are all the time! It's definitely EVERYONE ELSE that is always talking about their jobs, titles, and salary, NOT YOU. I think I just shit myself laughing.

I can't help it I'm a well paid piss ant grunt. Plus I don't bring up the money. It's always someone else. Just like the last thread where someone posted up I only make 50k a year and you got all giddy. So how much Oriley stock did you sell to get the down payment on that new mustang. It's nice.

Comment

I can't help it I'm a well paid piss ant grunt. Plus I don't bring up the money. It's always someone else. Just like the last thread where someone posted up I only make 50k a year and you got all giddy. So how much Oriley stock did you sell to get the down payment on that new mustang. It's nice.
              Lol!

Comment

• Sold stock for the house. The Mustang is 0%. I'll keep my peasent and beggardly investments so maybe I can retire at 105.

Comment

Why don't you tell us Big AL. I've never shouted out an exact number on anything when it comes to money. I just laugh and given a general idea to someone. You're the one that posted up about this mystical $47,000 check to impress all your friends on here. So is that $47,000 before or after taxes. The funny thing is if and when you ever show it I'll do a transfer out of my petty cash account just so I can beat you by $1.

It's funny you say a monkey can do my job. If anyone here is the monkey it would be you. After all you're the ex UAW worker. Not me buddy. So what happend you get shit canned from a union job. Come on post up the truth.
                  Still deflecting I see. Hell, everything you have is "petty cash" lol. That is why you have that $40 couch in your living room.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Please explain to me your logic. Still working at the same place you were at in highschool.
                    Right after you explain how the Hostess executives salary affects Hostess employees...
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                      Would someone post up a receipt already........

I'm sorry, but I'm on a laptop and when you move the screen and that image darkens there is a lot of white paintbrush on that. I call photoshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Still deflecting I see. Hell, everything you have is "petty cash" lol. That is why you have that $40 couch in your living room.

His bank must have been closed on the day Rooms To Go turned him down for credit.

Comment

Keep defending your buddies. You act like you're the smartest person in the room, but your past sure doesn't prove that. I fucking love it. Everyone wants to act all tough online cause you have your buddies here to stroke your ego. It's really funny and keeps me entertained. I love how you think you're some food and restaurant expert. Bitch please. You sell and service appliances. My wife's family owns and runs more successful restaurants than you could ever dream of owning.

Fixed your improper word usage for you.

I don't sell appliances. I don't service a mother fucking thing. That's not my wheelhouse. I AM an expert in my field. That's what I get paid for, hillbilly. I don't need my ego stroked. I don't need to feel better about my life, because my life is fucking awesome.

The ONLY reason I don't own a restaurant currently, is because I value my time with my kids, and I'm away enough as it is, with my travel. I'll open something later on in life, when they don't require as much of my time.

Woohoo for your wife's family. Way to stroke your own ego with the accomplishements of someone else. Typical Union mentality.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

His bank must have been closed on the day Rooms To Go turned him down for credit.
                            Rooms to Go is for ballers, I'm thinking Rent-a-Center all the way
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Right after you explain how the Hostess executives salary affects Hostess employees...
                              Quoted to keep it up so it gets answered
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I wonder why CJ wouldn't approve him?

Comment

Working...
                                X