No announcement yet.

Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be the first to admit, I'm a poor bastard.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      not to bust your bubble dog, but you still drive two government motors vehicles.. real ballers woulda jumped in a benzo or bimmer by now,

just sayin

jk

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        how can a company employ only union members when you need a broad to answer telephones and a janitor? i would offer up any of the contractors affiliated with the UA, but there are still non union employee's with in them, however the UA stands as the bulwark of labor.
        Take a dirt nap fuck wad.

Comment

• This thread is gold, fucking hilarious.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            This thread is gold, fucking hilarious.
            I think it is great. After puffing out his chest and stroking his cock on here for years, the only way Freightrain can compete is to try and deflect the argument to compare his entire net worth in some bank account to a completely unimpressive check I get once a quarter.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I think it is great. After puffing out his chest and stroking his cock on here for years, the only way Freightrain can compete is to try and deflect the argument to compare his entire net worth in some bank account to a completely unimpressive check I get once a quarter.
              You're the one running the other way. Lol at net worth. I told I'll play nice and only show you one account not even an investment account. Just petty cash. Come on it's time to see if the legend of big bad Al P is correct or is it all just a myth behind a house of cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                You're the one running the other way. Lol at net worth. I told I'll play nice and only show you one account not even an investment account. Just petty cash. Come on it's time to see if the legend of big bad Al P is correct or is it all just a myth behind a house of cards.
                No one has run anywhere. I asked you to put your money where your big mouth is and you immediately went into page after page of backpedaling and attempting to deflect.

Let me know when you want to back up what comes out of your cock holster. I'll be happy to take your money.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

No one has run anywhere. I asked you to put your money where your big mouth is and you immediately went into page after page of backpedaling and attempting to deflect.

Let me know when you want to back up what comes out of your cock holster. I'll be happy to take your money.
                  You brought up that big bad check not me. So shouldn't you put your money where your mouth is. I mean if you get those big checks every quarter you ought to have a stub laying around.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                    You brought up that big bad check not me. So shouldn't you put your money where your mouth is. I mean if you get those big checks every quarter you ought to have a stub laying around.
                    And I told you that I would be more than happy to if you would like to place a wager that I'm not telling the truth. Now, tell me, what part of that did you not get?

Or are you scared that I am telling the truth and it is going to hurt because you really are a broke dick who shouldn't be bragging about what you make on the internet because it really isn't even impressive. Keep in mind this is me speaking after watching you stroke your cock on here for years, every chance you get. I normally don't care about what people make.

Comment

• Real wealth doesn't flaunt it. Just saying.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Real wealth doesn't flaunt it. Just saying.
                        Absolutely correct.

Comment

• The hilarity has gotten even more hilarious. I feel like I'm about to have a seizure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                            By the way it will be my 5L that I got on my last cruise. If you can drink that in an hour, that will be the best spent $1K. TMZ will pay me thousands for the video
                            What about 3 people 90 minutes and $500.00?

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                              Take a dirt nap fuck wad.
                              i'll sleep in my bed, but thxguey
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

And I told you that I would be more than happy to if you would like to place a wager that I'm not telling the truth. Now, tell me, what part of that did you not get?

Or are you scared that I am telling the truth and it is going to hurt because you really are a broke dick who shouldn't be bragging about what you make on the internet because it really isn't even impressive. Keep in mind this is me speaking after watching you stroke your cock on here for years, every chance you get. I normally don't care about what people make.
                                Well if I'm a broke dick why do you refuse to take the bet. Once again I bet that one of my bank accounts is bigger than your little check.

Oh just so you know I only talk about money when some idiot on here spouts off some stupid shit about how much they think I make. I can back up all my shit talking unlike most folks on here. It's funny their life sucks so much they need their little click to make themselves feel better. The problem with this is they don't like it when someone doesn't back down.
                                Last edited by FreightTrain; 12-07-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X