Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Real wealth doesn't flaunt it. Just saying.
    You know frost after all the shit you've talked to me I really don't have any ill will towards you because I'm not that type of person but broke ass people say the shit you just said. Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      You know frost after all the shit you've talked to me I really don't have any ill will towards you because I'm not that type of person but broke ass people say the shit you just said. Just saying
      So uhhhh... Does real wealth know whether the Hostess executives salary Had any affect on Hostess employees?
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        So uhhhh... Does real wealth know whether the Hostess executives salary Had any affect on Hostess employees?
        Wouldn't know. I'm not wealthy. Right now I'm just better off than 98% of my fellow Americans. Don't worry I'll be a millionaire before I'm 40 and I'll come back and answer your question then.

Comment

Wouldn't know. I'm not wealthy. Right now I'm just better off than 98% of my fellow Americans. Don't worry I'll be a millionaire before I'm 40 and I'll come back and answer your question then.
          So you still don't have an answer for what brought you into this disaster you created. Do you always shit in your bed and ask your wife to change the sheets, Fred Flintstone?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

You're one of the most crass, immature, socially inept trashy people I've seen. You're intellect is so low and childish its ridiculous. You flaunt your fake wealth around thinking people are jealous, caught up in your own little self aggrandizing world. You lack social skills, decision making, economic understanding, basic abilities like spelling, and you think you're better than others. You're a fucking joke, and you're gonna live that life. I don't think there is a single person on this board that respects you, and.I'm sure no one in your life probably does with the way you talk to people and interact with them. You think you're a genius aristocrat. Your an overpaid peasant fool.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              You're one of the most crass, immature, socially inept trashy people I've seen. You're intellect is so low and childish its ridiculous. You flaunt your fake wealth around thinking people are jealous, caught up in your own little self aggrandizing world. You lack social skills, decision making, economic understanding, basic abilities like spelling, and you think you're better than others. You're a fucking joke, and you're gonna live that life. I don't think there is a single person on this board that respects you, and.I'm sure no one in your life probably does with the way you talk to people and interact with them. You think you're a genius aristocrat. Your an overpaid peasant fool.
              LOL I strike a nerve with you. Must suck to know all those things about someone and they still have a better life than you. I'd be mad too. Especially working at a title loan place.

Comment

LOL I strike a nerve with you. Must suck to know all those things about someone and they still have a better life than you. I'd be mad too. Especially working at a title loan place.
                No, just telling it how I see it. You're a product of a poor upbringing, no respect for people, poor education, poor social skills.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nor do I have any towards you FT. Afterall, I'm not a Ford Tech trying to find a squeak you insist is real. I've never claimed to have wealth, I'm a guy living on VA retirement and no one has EVER claimed that was bank.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Nor do I have any towards you FT. Afterall, I'm not a Ford Tech trying to find a squeak you insist is real. I've never claimed to have wealth, I'm a guy living on VA retirement and no one has EVER claimed that was bank.
                    You're 10x the man what freight train will ever amount to.

Comment

Yea you're GOD so we play by your standards lol. Please tell me why you get so bent out of shape over a piss ant union worker. Do you feel that a great injustice has been done to you and you should be better off than me since I'm trash by your standards?

Comment

Bah. I'm just a man. No more or less than anyone else. I can't run a train but I'm pretty sure you give me an hour and I can disable it beyond repair.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Bah. I'm just a man. No more or less than anyone else. I can't run a train but I'm pretty sure you give me an hour and I can disable it beyond repair.
                          That's actually the funniest shit you've posted in a long time. Bravo

Comment

Yea you're GOD so we play by your standards lol. Please tell me why you get so bent out of shape over a piss ant union worker. Do you feel that a great injustice has been done to you and you should be better off than me since I'm trash by your standards?
                            Your need to find comparisons has no end. I'm saying you're a disrespectful egotistical jackass. I understand your reputation now.

Comment

Your need to find comparisons has no end. I'm saying you're a disrespectful egotistical jackass. I understand your reputation now.
                              And look I've never called you a bad name once nor have I ever had a disagreement with you as long as we've been around. So after all the bad things you've said to me what does that say about you little man.

Comment

• The best part is you're probably so pissed off you can't sleep. That's why you're still online at 12:43am on a thursday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X