Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Why don't you tell us Big AL. I've never shouted out an exact number on anything when it comes to money. I just laugh and given a general idea to someone. You're the one that posted up about this mystical $47,000 check to impress all your friends on here. So is that $47,000 before or after taxes. The funny thing is if and when you ever show it I'll do a transfer out of my petty cash account just so I can beat you by $1.

It's funny you say a monkey can do my job. If anyone here is the monkey it would be you. After all you're the ex UAW worker. Not me buddy. So what happend you get shit canned from a union job. Come on post up the truth.

Chooo Choo Logic. You can't beat him. He spoke of ONE check. What you have in savings doesn't make a fuck, unless you earned it one check. You're the only one here that is too stupid to realize it.

As for why he left the UAW, I'm certain it was because he wanted to make real money. I believe he only worked at GM while he put himself through college.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Chooo Choo Logic. You can't beat him. He spoke of ONE check. What you have in savings doesn't make a fuck, unless you earned it one check. You're the only one here that is too stupid to realize it.

As for why he left the UAW, I'm certain it was because he wanted to make real money. I believe he only worked at GM while he put himself through college.
      Come on Al's a big boy. You don't have to defend him.

Comment

Come on Al's a big boy. You don't have to defend him.
        That's why Al quit working for GM, he graduated and took on a career in his field. It's not defending him if Brent is just telling the truth. Fucking dullard.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          Yeah, fuck those sky choo choo drivers.
          Yeah. Piss on the other 300 souls they taxi around.

Comment

• It defies all FT logic to leave a Union job to make better money. That is just unpossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Yeah. Piss on the other 300 souls they taxi around.
              They dont do shit. Computer does it all. All pilots should be capped at $60k a year.
              Originally posted by The King
              I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                They dont do shit. Computer does it all. All pilots should be capped at $60k a year.
                most are, actually.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
                  I grew up with a guy that went from F-16's to 777's, and I will have to disagree, but I am grateful you drive a train.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    It defies all FT logic to leave a Union job to make better money. That is just unpossible.
                    Please explain to me your logic. Still working at the same place you were at in highschool.

Comment

Please explain to me your logic. Still working at the same place you were at in highschool.
                      Nothing can be explained to you, in a way that you will understand, because you're a close minded simpleton.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• For what it's worth, I just saw where Michigan is about to become a "right to work" state. The state house and senate pretty much just buried the unions there. They will be the 24th state to pass "right to work" legislation.

Comment

You haven't gotten anything else anyone has explained to you in this thread so why would I bother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            WITH A GALLON OF PAINT? lol jk
                            Did I fail to mention Sherwin Williams is paying me to be their SHTF spokesperson? They're paying me in pulse rifles in the 40 megawatt range
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Nothing can be explained to you, in a way that you will understand, because you're a close minded simpleton.
                              Keep defending you're buddies. You act like you're the smartest person in the room, but your past sure doesn't prove that. I fucking love it. Everyone wants to act all tough online cause you have your buddies here to stroke your ego. It's really funny and keeps me entertained. I love how you think you're some food and restaurant expert. Bitch please. You sell and service appliances. My wife's family owns and runs more successful restaurants than you could ever dream of owning.

See the difference between me and most people on this site is I can admit I'm just a piss ant grunt. Yall love lying to yourself to make you feel better about your life.

Comment

• I'm willing to post up my check. Poorest bastard gets bought a cheeseburger from the dollar menu
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X