Union kills the Twinkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm on a laptop and when you move the screen and that image darkens there is a lot of white paintbrush on that. I call photoshop.
    I see what you're talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      I wonder why CJ wouldn't approve him?
      Can't use your locomotive as collateral.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I grew up with a guy that went from F-16's to 777's, and I will have to disagree, but I am grateful you drive a train.
        I remember in A&P school we saw a video of the making of the 777. One test flight the pilot had his hands on his lap from take off to landing. Proves airline pilots are just as smart as monkeys.
        Originally posted by The King
        I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm on a laptop and when you move the screen and that image darkens there is a lot of white paintbrush on that. I call photoshop.
          It is fake. It should read $180.48
          I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by dewayne6243 View Post
            I remember in A&P school we saw a video of the making of the 777. One test flight the pilot had his hands on his lap from take off to landing. Proves airline pilots are just as smart as monkeys.
            They don't taxi themselves or make decisions when the instruments fail.

Comment

It take a few hours for a mechanic to get taxi qualified. Been there done it. Pilots are screwing the airlines with there overpaid union job that a monkey could do.

Comment

There was a story on ABC news not to long ago talking about how alot of pilots have forgotten how to fly. They use the autopilot so much they have lost their feel of flying and it has contributed to several plane crashes. They were looking at changing the law to require pilots to have control of the plane for a certain amount of time for each flight.

Comment

It take a few hours for a mechanic to get taxi qualified. Been there done it. Pilots are screwing the airlines with there overpaid union job that a monkey could do.
                  I can tell this is pointless, but I don't want a "mechanic" flying the plane when shit goes bad. It doesn't happen often, but it only takes one time.

Comment

So, why aren't you a pilot? Seems like a better deal than turning wrenches.
                    Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

save image and check the properties. says its been photoshopped. Why would the trainman lie

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                        That fool don't turn wrenches. He props his feet up lays the seat back and sleeps for 8 hours everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          That fool don't turn wrenches. He props his feet up lays the seat back and sleeps for 8 hours everyday.
                          So he's a pilot already?
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I am a pilot and a A&P mechanic. I have never flown a 777 or anything close to that size but I can read "AUTO PILOT".

Not going to say names but there is a guy here that his dad used to fly 767ER, now retired, and the stories he told me on how shit faced he would be in the cockpit but the plane will do everything. He told me if your shit faced drunk and you can make it home to your drive way you can taxi a plane to the gate.

Comment

So he's a pilot already?
                              According to him he is. LOL!

It's like an anesthesiologist told me as he was about to put me to out,"Anybody can put you to sleep. They pay me to be sure you wake up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                save image and check the properties. says its been photoshopped. Why would the trainman lie
                                Lie about what? I posted up a receipt. Did I say it was mine?

Do you really think it is anyones business how much money I have in the bank? Anyone who knows me personally knows I live in a trailer and drive a moped to work. So do you still want to be my friend?

Comment

Working...
                                X