No announcement yet.

Fired Autozone employee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, up until now, I've never blocked anyone but due to the fact Nay never has anything constructive to add and I am dangerously close to using insults that I haven't used in years, I had to. Imagine that, my posts make much more sense
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

And now I'm curious about said insults...

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        Seems most corporations would rather deal with one of their own being killed instead of the criminal.
        X2
        Originally posted by Yale View Post
        The fucked up thing is, it's probably cheaper to settle with an employee's family after a death on premises, or with an employee that was fired under those circumstances. I bet that's covered better by their insurance than a robber getting killed, or getting sued by a robber that lived. That would most likely be worse. Also, an employee is usually bound by arbitration first, whether they realize it or not, and hands down, that process is cheaper than a trial. All that said, Autozone was already last on my list, and that's strictly from a customer service perspective. Frankly, I'm amazed that a guy that most likely wouldn't bother to, or flat couldn't find my parts would bother to try to defend the store like that. A few are helpful, but most Autozone employees seem to find it hard to concentrate on anything past remembering to breathe.
        This. Company's are self-preservation entities and pursue the route that costs them the least. Life Insurance policy cheaper/easier than backing an employee's notion of self preservation.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

They tell you to that if you are being robbed, just let them take the money and be done. Nothing inside that store is worth dying over. I've always wondered what I'd do in this situation, I wouldn't take kindly to having some crackhead pointing a gun at me.

Autozone has weird policy's that protect the customer/robber under all kinds of circumstances.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
            They tell you to that if you are being robbed, just let them take the money and be done. Nothing inside that store is worth dying over. I've always wondered what I'd do in this situation, I wouldn't take kindly to having some crackhead pointing a gun at me.

Autozone has weird policy's that protect the customer/robber under all kinds of circumstances.
            I have this weird policy that if someone is pointing a gun at me they are going to kill me if I dont do something. Standing in front of them isnt happening, and shooting at them is a strong possibility. I am not running to my truck and coming back in though.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              I have this weird policy that if someone is pointing a gun at me they are going to kill me if I dont do something. Standing in front of them isnt happening, and shooting at them is a strong possibility. I am not running to my truck and coming back in though.
              i have a rather straight forward gun control policy. if there is a gun around in want to be in control of it.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                This.

I've had arguments here and there about "well you have a CHL and carry, why wouldn't you try to stop the guy?"

My primary need is to be alive and safe. If I have the ability to run outside to my vehicle... I'm GONNA GET IN IT, CALL 911 AND STAY OUTSIDE. I'm not Rambo, or a cop.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  And now I'm curious about said insults...
                  Don't be. After I got back, I had a very bad temper and a mouth to match. While I hold very few prejudices, I do know how to press buttons to get in a fight. And that's exactly where it was leading with a JITB in 15
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

im in hutto texas til march, making big obama bucks, there is no jitb here, but there is a lovely little family owned tex-mex spot, and a CHILI'S, a FUCKIN CHILI's!

i kinda wish you would put me on ignore so i could post how i really feel [edit] (but here it goes anyways) [/edit] without you going all "i was 18 and the big buff army man convinced me i better sign up or else, so i did, and the little brown guy in the trees was shooting and i stopped one with my head because it seemed like a good idea". Choke on a dick, you fucking faggot. I protect my own, a mother fucker like you hasn't ever, and never will do anything that involves me, or anyone that i care about, or is even related to me. I'll be the one of the 47% to remind you that your military background is a joke to begin with, and you only have a sympathy job, if you even really have a job. You are trash. You couldnt even meet a real girl, you have a fucking mail order bride who looks like a god damn Seabass. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you twice more.

your move
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i say fuck it, i wanna box this bastard. i dont give a fuck who he thinks he is, but he aint above me. I dont care where you've been or what you've done. You havent seen what i've seen and I havent seen what you've seen, but i'm gonna show you something.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        im in hutto texas til march, making big obama bucks, there is no jitb here, but there is a lovely little family owned tex-mex spot, and a CHILI'S, a FUCKIN CHILI's!

i kinda wish you would put me on ignore so i could post how i really feel [edit] (but here it goes anyways) [/edit] without you going all "i was 18 and the big buff army man convinced me i better sign up or else, so i did, and the little brown guy in the trees was shooting and i stopped one with my head because it seemed like a good idea". Choke on a dick, you fucking faggot. I protect my own, a mother fucker like you hasn't ever, and never will do anything that involves me, or anyone that i care about, or is even related to me. I'll be the one of the 47% to remind you that your military background is a joke to begin with, and you only have a sympathy job, if you even really have a job. You are trash. You couldnt even meet a real girl, you have a fucking mail order bride who looks like a god damn Seabass. Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you twice more.

your move
                        Stay classy..

Comment

Naynay, please enlighten us about your autobiography, since you are so keen on trashing another's. Show us how your life lived, and achievements wrought from it stack up.

I'm sure some of the people here could enlighten everyone for you.

Comment

100% bitch move to talk about someones old lady.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

my life has not even yet begun.. stay tuned, slater.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                100% bitch move to talk about someones old lady.

god bless.
                                the seabass comment was a lowblow but i have little respect for people who have mail order brides,

just sayin'
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X