No announcement yet.

Evidently, you CAN push someone too far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had the same thought. The way you prove you're not psychopaths who beat up on people you are sworn to protect is to open fire on multiple citizen vehicles and slamming into one so hard it rips the wheels out from under it before you open fire on it
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Shows how powerful an army of citizens could be against the normal forces. I'm surprised he's made it this far. Changes my mind on some things actually.

Comment

Channel 8 is running a Nightline series about it in a few minutes.

Comment

More information on the second truck shooting:

The second shooting involved Torrance police officers, who were stationed nearby in the event LAPD needed them. When the officers heard the gunshots, they headed toward
          Investigators at the scene on Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, where an officer-involved shooting took place Thursday morning.
          Redbeam.

At that point, a driver in another pickup truck that look similar to Dorner's drove toward them on Flagler Lane near Beryl Street. Officers, suspecting it was Dorner, purposely collided with the truck and shot at him.

The driver wasn't hurt, avoiding bullets that had ripped through his windshield.

"I heard some man yell at somebody and I saw this argument on the street," said Ana Filova, a woman living in her car near Dominguez Park.

Filova said she heard someone yell "cuffs" and then heard two shots, followed by a pause and a third shot.

"I said, `Mama Mia, that's gunshots," she said. "I was scared. I was shaking from fear."

Torrance police Sgt. Chris Roosen said the officers were unhurt. He thanked the driver for cooperating in the investigation.

Officers did not identify the driver. Records showed the 2006 Honda pickup truck was registered to Lizzette Perdue of Redondo Beach. Purdue declined to talk to a reporter about who was driving her truck.

Comment

He has had years to plan this out. He has his cover and his avenues of escape and evasion preset. Sounds like he has planned a one man insurgency out.

Owning a Barrett .50 but then claiming to agree with stronger gun control is a conundrum of sorts. He says no one needs a silencer but owns the big noise maker that usually goes along with that same train of thought. Hmm?

Radio freq. can be changed out just takes a little time to do an entire police force. So his edge there won't last forever.

I just wonder how long before the average LAPD officer sees that maybe this guy is right and gets that blue flu they all talk about when it comes to putting themselves in the doorway to disarm the citizens. Tough spot for the average cop to be in right now.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oh his edges won't last forever you're right. The longer he stays in Southern California, the faster he'll be caught and if he heads for the Mexican border he's done. Best bet is to stay in the mountains. If he has been planning this, he more than likely has caches for resupply. With as much as he loved that truck, him burning it is a big statement to everyone.

Comment

Judging by the Nightline story they just ran when asked of the possibility of reviewing or possibly acknowledging some of Dorner's claims the LAPD police chief adamantly shook his head and arrogantly stated "not gonna happen". Me thinks this is gonna get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Judging by the Nightline story they just ran when asked of the possibility of reviewing or possibly acknowledging some of Dorner's claims the LAPD police chief adamantly shook his head and arrogantly stated "not gonna happen". Me thinks this is gonna get ugly.
                  Then ugly it will get. I wonder if the chief is ready to foot the bill for their arrogance. My guess is military involvement, counter intelligence, human intelligence and signal intelligence teams are already there mapping the human terrain or ONE person lol. Drones will be up next and National Guard will be right behind.

Sit back, watch and take notes. This is the new day we live in.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Something to think on: The sheer expenses on this one man, tracking, hunting and paying for the police who are currently shooting up citizens are mounting rapidly in a state that is bankrupt. How long do you think the state can continue to fund this manhunt? LAPD doesn't have the funds to keep 2 men per squad at all times with reserves drawn up. They have played every card they have at this point and really have nothing to threaten him with any longer. Their refusal to even consider his offer and save their own life is foolish. This Chief's response will cost more officers and citizen's their lives.

But yes officers. Keep shooting innocents. Keep the reserve officers on the street and taking the motorcycle cops off the street. It's interesting to see this playing out. One man against one of the largest police departments in the nation and he's already building public support behind him.

Comment

John Rambo - arrested for vagrancy
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        John Rambo - arrested for vagrancy
                        All he wanted was something to eat.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

"The challenge coin was a cop coin ....and he shot 3 bullets through it and wrote on the tape which it was wrapped in "thanks but no thanks Will Bratton"

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

LMAO

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Brilliant!
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Have to admire the guy standing up for what he believes is right.
                                This.

Comment

Working...
                                X