• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    LMAO

ahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha!!!!

Comment

While I do not doubt there was some sort of toxic environment within the LAPD, my limited knowledge of this guy leads me to believe that he is one that is never wrong, never at fault, and someone is always out for him. His records will most likely reflect him being a problem child, having issues with authority, and should have been let go for shooting himself in the hand during training.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
        While I do not doubt there was some sort of toxic environment within the LAPD, my limited knowledge of this guy leads me to believe that he is one that is never wrong, never at fault, and someone is always out for him. His records will most likely reflect him being a problem child, having issues with authority, and should have been let go for shooting himself in the hand during training.
        Congrats.

You just got put on his "list"

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          John Rambo - arrested for vagrancy
          Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

I wonder if this guy will be one of the first US citizens killed in CONUS by a drone?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            More information on the second truck shooting:

The second shooting involved Torrance police officers, who were stationed nearby in the event LAPD needed them. When the officers heard the gunshots, they headed toward
            Investigators at the scene on Redbeam Avenue in Torrance, where an officer-involved shooting took place Thursday morning.
            Redbeam.

At that point, a driver in another pickup truck that look similar to Dorner's drove toward them on Flagler Lane near Beryl Street. Officers, suspecting it was Dorner, purposely collided with the truck and shot at him.

The driver wasn't hurt, avoiding bullets that had ripped through his windshield.

"I heard some man yell at somebody and I saw this argument on the street," said Ana Filova, a woman living in her car near Dominguez Park.

Filova said she heard someone yell "cuffs" and then heard two shots, followed by a pause and a third shot.

"I said, `Mama Mia, that's gunshots," she said. "I was scared. I was shaking from fear."

Torrance police Sgt. Chris Roosen said the officers were unhurt. He thanked the driver for cooperating in the investigation.

Officers did not identify the driver. Records showed the 2006 Honda pickup truck was registered to Lizzette Perdue of Redondo Beach. Purdue declined to talk to a reporter about who was driving her truck.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_22544264
            Just think how bad it will get when he steels a cop car and continues his agenda with that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Congrats.

You just got put on his "list"

It sounds like they most likely wanted to get rid of him and found a way to do so when he waited 2 weeks to report the excessive use of force.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                LMAO

That's funny
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by ghosttx View Post
                  lmao

lmao

Comment

This guy has issues alright, but it is well documented on how corrupt the LAPD has been for decades, if not the last century as well.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                      Congrats horse whisperer. If you read his manifesto he pretty much admitted to most of that.

wonder if any more citizens were shot overnight
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I just had something proposed to me that despite my tendency to buck authority, bothers me. We were discussing the 1994 assault weapons ban in my national security ethics class and I mentioned that the gun shops sold out of weapons then as well. A pair of my classmates told me (they're older than me, I was 14 at the time) that this doesn't look like people stocking up arms because of a ban. Every round is being sold out, every caliber weapon being bought up.

Their words "It doesn't look like trying to get a few more weapons to grandfather in, it looks like Americans are preparing for war."
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Yep. Those were the discussions of the older folks at the gun bar when we got Jenn's new pistol. Those folks were surprised by the difference in the two scenarios.

Then again, I feel like folks have more money, collectively, than they did in the 90's. They're certainly spending more of it.

Comment

• LMFAO

And this is why Dorner flipped his shit: LAPD is beyond incompetent.

Really... while on a little LA style jihad against cops, playing cat and mouse while murdering people they REALLY thought he'd stop in at 24 Hour Fitness for a quick workout?

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. He just might make it through this

Man Cuffed in San Diego Chris Dorner Sighting
                            Friday, Feb 8, 2013 | Updated 11:15 AM PST

San Diego police responded with armed officers to a shopping mall in downtown San Diego after receiving a tip that a wanted fugitive was spotted in the vicinity.

A San Diego police spokesperson confirmed that officers had one person in custody near the 24 Hour Fitness in the mall.

Within 30 minutes, SDPD told NBC 7 San Diego the person in custody was not Dorner.

The man at the focus of the tip was working out at the gym when an off-duty officer called in the lead according to one 24 Hour fitness employee

The misidentified man was in the locker room when he was approached by federal agents and police officers and was “not compliant” according to Lt. Joseph Ramos. Officers eventually cuffed the man and drove him away in the back of a patrol car.
                            San Diego police responded with armed officers to the popular shopping mall in the middle of downtown San Diego after receiving a tip that a wanted fugitive was spotted in the vicinity.

Shooting the wrong people, arresting the wrong people... winning the hearts and minds, that's what they're doin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              LMFAO

And this is why Dorner flipped his shit: LAPD is beyond incompetent.

Really... while on a little LA style jihad against cops, playing cat and mouse while murdering people they REALLY thought he'd stop in at 24 Hour Fitness for a quick workout?

Jeeeeeeeeeesus. He just might make it through this

San Diego police responded with armed officers to the popular shopping mall in the middle of downtown San Diego after receiving a tip that a wanted fugitive was spotted in the vicinity.

Shooting the wrong people, arresting the wrong people... winning the hearts and minds, that's what they're doin'!
                              lmfao

Comment

• Wonder if he was beaten while cuffed!
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X