School gets busted for Burqas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post

The difference being, even Frost cites his sources. He just doesn't copy paste and leave it at that. Had you posted a source, you wouldn't have fucked up.
    Fuck you -Frost, 2013
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Fuck you -Frost, 2013
      Hey, that was a compliment, dick!

Let's light this motherfucker on fire! -racrguy 2002

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Lol, if you say so. More than 50% of America didn't "realize what it was doing was wrong", it was forced to abide by rules from the end of a gun, but tell yourself what ever you need to justify your current opinion.

Stevo
        Ahem....

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Sean, will you do me a favor and say irregardless instead of irrelevant? I find it funnier.

Comment

• Texas Cscope School Rockwall ISD has students adorn Hijabs in a High School Human Geography Class.

Seems there is becoming a theme, but this time it is much closer to home. This may be just a publicity stunt by some students. But, the teacher did bring the Hijabs into the classroom and then allowed the student to walk around campus all day. They also posted photos to social media websites during school hours.

Comment

Working...
            X