Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rand Paul on a marathon speaking filibuster right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    That's for sure. Next election (starting in the mid terms) I will be voting on the man and principle, not the party. Whoever the best man will win in my book, Libertarian, republican or democrat.
    Not allowed to do that, per this forum. You have to vote the party. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      The problem is that THEY vote how thier party wants them to, not how they want to many times. So you may like them and think they are going to do the bullshit they promised, and then they get to the hill and do what thier party tells them to.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
        The problem is that THEY vote how thier party wants them to, not how they want to many times. So you may like them and think they are going to do the bullshit they promised, and then they get to the hill and do what thier party tells them to.
        Who is the hypothetical 'they', here?

Comment

Who is the hypothetical 'they', here?
          It doesnt make a huge difference, either party.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It doesnt make a huge difference, either party.
            Your vagueries are both convincing and meaningless.

My statement doesn't stand just for extra-party candidates, though. There are plenty of in-party candidates who don't suck the party dick that get outcast by the GOP for not toeing the line like they "should".

Comment

• Rand got his answer

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• That's the short term answer, in other words to shut everyone up and calm the masses.

Comment

• $5 says they may try to define combat as "plotting" something against the government.

Comment

The Clinton administration thanks you for your opinion.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Victory

“It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: ‘Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?’” wrote Holder. “The answer to that question is no.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...us-filibuster/

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                        “It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: ‘Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?’” wrote Holder. “The answer to that question is no.”

This may be a repost. I'm not sure though.

Comment

• It may be but not in this thread, or the political forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Rand got his answer

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            This may be a repost. I'm not sure though.
                            Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                            It may be but not in this thread, or the political forum
                            You sure?

Comment

You sure?
                              If it was directed at me as well, it was a rhetorical statement on my part, I even commented on it when it was posted by FF.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                If it was directed at me as well, it was a rhetorical statement on my part, I even commented on it when it was posted by FF.
                                He's talking about the dolt that missed post 126.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X