Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motherfucking Jericho up in this bitch.

Comment

Ever seen the Sum of all fears? We are dismantling those who protect our borders, with all the tunnels and passages I think it would be easy to sneak one over. It is not the country with 100 nukes I am afraid of, it is the guy with one.

I watched the Nat Geo special called "Inside North Korea" yesterday where a doctor and a small team went into NK to help 1,000 people see again. At the end when the bandages were removed they were thanking general kim jong for saving their vision and said they were in his debt. These people sing nursery rhymes to their kids about killing Americans and bringing us down. They have no TV, to phones, and the government controls the schools and news. A ground war with NK would kill millions on both sides and end on a stalemate. You would either have to use WMDs or kill the country another way, we have been doing this economically with little results.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        That would be stoopid if we nuked them.. We would immediately have china on our ass as the radiation from the bombs would partially cover their land too which would result in retaliation.. We definitely can't afford to go to war with them.. Think of all the manpower it would take to even attempt to Try to control a military of that magnitude
        That was mostly facetious...mostly.

As for EMPs, there is significant exaggeration of their impact. If they detonated a nuke of the size they are supposed to have, it could mess up 1 city very bad, but nothing in scale to the whole US.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

As for EMPs, there is significant exaggeration of their impact. If they detonated a nuke of the size they are supposed to have, it could mess up 1 city very bad, but nothing in scale to the whole US.

Thats my point, Kinda. I do not think they have the power to really jack up the USA....They would go for a "big" target. Kimy, Joe.... what ever his name is an Idiot.

Do they have the range? Sum of all Fears was a bad movie from a good book
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

So we have a power mad guy in North Korea openly threatening to nuke the US?

What would you do if there was a guy standing in your front yard saying he was going to kick in your door and kill you and your family?

Would you wait for him to act on his threat?
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              That was mostly facetious...mostly.

If you are using it normally, detonating a couple thousand feet over a target, then yea. If you are detonating a few miles over a target in the atmosphere, the effect of the emp reach out much much farther.

Comment

We can't even stop the fiberglass and plywood subs that the natives build in the jungle, but we can for sure stop something built/funded by a country?

Some rogue nation/organization getting a small nuclear device into and detonating it in large port city would completely CRIPPLE our country as there would be widespread panic and fear, just think of the economic damage.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                  So we have a power mad guy in North Korea openly threatening to nuke the US?

What would you do if there was a guy standing in your front yard saying he was going to kick in your door and kill you and your family?

Would you wait for him to act on his threat?
                  Me personally, no. But you have to consider the pussy we have that is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    widespread panic and fear, just think of the economic damage.

Stevo
                    Yep. Collateral Damage is the worst damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                      With the amount of drugs and illegals getting into the US I think that would be the likely course of action for them. It would be totally unexpected and destabilize our government for quite a while.

Think about a cargo can with a nuke in the back parked in DC. Think of how fucked the gov would be and the impact it would have on the rest of the country.
                      That would be best case scenario. It wouldn't be at optimal height and DC has a lot of marble and heavy building material to take some of the brunt.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Hell, they wouldn't even have to detonate it on US soil, they could do a surface detonation out at sea in international waters just off one of our coasts and it would cause such a panic and fear in the US that the economical fallout would be massive.

Stevo
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Someones read "one second after"...good book I must say. Although not quite as accurate as it would occurr in real life.

And it appears another has watched Jericho.

I would dominate in such a setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Someones read "one second after"...good book I must say. Although not quite as accurate as it would occurr in real life.

And it appears another has watched Jericho.

I would dominate in such a setting.
                            Just because you're a power bottom doesn't mean you would dominate Kim Jong Un.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Doesn't China own most of our debt? Anyone else see the irony that they do and China backs NK, a place where they are disgusted by the thought of Americans?
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                                Doesn't China own most of our debt? Anyone else see the irony that they do and China backs NK, a place where they are disgusted by the thought of Americans?
                                Not as much as people think.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X