X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hood Rat, enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Yeah, I'm not going to over react and tear up the streets of Van Alstyne until I know more.

Although, I agree. It's not the system's fault. Pretty easy to find work flipping burgers and shit. The more you're doing other stuff, the less trouble you're getting in.

I also agree, "martial law" is retarded in this case and I don't like it so quickly put out there.

I'd not put it past some cops to do something stupid, but kids these days have no sense either. So, I'm leaning towards it being a justified shoot.

Also, it would have to go through some testing to determine if it was fired. Can't assume he had all the rounds loaded in it.
      Fair enough, but even then. Putting spent brass in a gun?
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben G View Post
        Apparently not everyone knows how revolvers work. lol

Comment

Was that brass spent while in possession of the kid, or two years before, when it was tossed into the bush after shooting someone with those two rounds?

Tests would have to be run on both the pistol, and the suspects skin.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Was that brass spent while in possession of the kid, or two years before, when it was tossed into the bush after shooting someone with those two rounds?

Tests would have to be run on both the pistol, and the suspects skin.
            The brass would still be in the gun. Not next to it. In it.
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              Apparently not everyone knows how revolvers work. lol
              Are you talking about me?

Comment

Are you talking about me?
                No, I was talking about Ceyko. Calm down son!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  No, I was talking about Ceyko. Calm down son!
                  That's why I was asking before going off on a rant haha

Comment

That's why I was asking before going off on a rant haha

Comment

Fuck NY.

Comment

Very troubling how the police can just throw up an arbitrary "frozen zone" where constitutional right are suspended. This isn't martial law, the governor hasn't declared it. This is NYPD saying you don't have rights because they said so.

Comment

I agree that ghetto kids have few resources/outlets... But why do poor people have kids? Every time I see those commercials about the kids in Africa with flies crawling on their face, I think "why the fuck did you have the kid if you can't afford to feed it?"
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            I agree that ghetto kids have few resources/outlets... But why do poor people have kids? Every time I see those commercials about the kids in Africa with flies crawling on their face, I think "why the fuck did you have the kid if you can't afford to feed it?"
                            Because they gotta get their fuck on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              Seriously? Each kid is an instant check from the government.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                Seriously? Each kid is an instant check from the government.
                                This.

Everything that people do is based on incentives. In this case, the .gov incentivizes you to ahve mroe children in the form of money, so they do. If the means to support an ever expanding household weren't available to them, the household would (usually) only grow to a certain size before becoming unsustainable.

Comment

Working...
                                X