Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    There is no money to be made in a swift, thorough ass kicking. You have to draw the mission out over years with vague objectives and goals only to end in either a tie or a loss so that there are options to start it back up later.

It is all about fueling the military industrial complex.

Winner-winner chicken dinner....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
      Also, disregard posts 59-63, 65-69, 71, 76, 78, 80-83, 85-89, 91, 94-96, 100-103, 105-113, 127-191, 193-196, and 202-240.
      Exempt 234 from that list, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        The puny United States Military will get crushed by the glorious forces of North Korea. I mean the odds are only slightly in America's favor:
        http://www.globalfirepower.com/count...pare+Countries
        Because North Korea is all we have to worry about.

Comment

• Anyone else worried about which side Russia will actually choose if the shit hits?
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
            Anyone else worried about which side Russia will actually choose if the shit hits?
            Quietly behind China's slanted ass crack.

Comment

• no

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Because North Korea is all we have to worry about.

Remember that one time China fought the West and won?
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

The puny United States Military will get crushed by the glorious forces of North Korea. I mean the odds are only slightly in America's favor:
                  How many of the total US forces are scattered across the globe, compared to the forces stacked in N. Korea? How long will it take to get all of those US forces to S. Korea to fight? And when the US starts to pull those forces from across the globe, what happens to the areas in which they were stationed?

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      How many of the total US forces are scattered across the globe, compared to the forces stacked in N. Korea? How long will it take to get all of those US forces to S. Korea to fight? And when the US starts to pull those forces from across the globe, what happens to the areas in which they were stationed?

Stevo
                      I don't know man, but I also don't know when the last time was that we sent in ground forces before we had complete and total air and sea superiority, or the last time we fought without the support of our allies. You can count on SK and the JDF to be there for us on this one without question.

Comment

• LMAO!!! That picture is greatness!

Comment

I don't know man, but I also don't know when the last time was that we sent in ground forces before we had complete and total air and sea superiority, or the last time we fought without the support of our allies. You can count on SK and the JDF to be there for us on this one without question.
                          Be sure to tell the millions of casualties that will die in the first few hours of the war about the US air and sea superiority.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Be sure to tell the millions of casualties that will die in the first few hours of the war about the US air and sea superiority.

Stevo
                            Since when does this board give a shit about the lives of anyone that isn't a US serviceman?

Comment

Stevo
                              One of the first things I stated in this thread is how many people would be lost if someone pushes a button.

The Norks have a shit ton of towed artillery, SPGs, and MLRSs pointed at military and civilian targets at all times. It is all old soviet era bullshit, but old soviet era bullshit can still fuck shit up. If war breaks, Seoul gets leveled and the 30,000 soldiers the US has on the DMZ get shelled into oblivion.

If that happens, then it is Inchon II.

Comment

One of the first things I stated in this thread is how many people would be lost if someone pushes a button.
                                No lives will be lost if we make North Korea a [redneck]glassssssss island[/redneck]!

Comment

Working...
                                X