No announcement yet.

Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If NK had oil this shit would have been over long ago.

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Also dealing with a country that has been preparing day and night for war with the US and South Korea
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I just got back from the Commissary and I saw some new hardware on the flight line. There might be some action if there is even a flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Nice pic, but we're in the business of reaction.

Comment

I thought Rodman went down there and fixed everything?
              .....bro....

Comment

N Korea has officially returned to a "state of war."

I swear... If I go to a 200 square mile patch of land in the middle of the ocean, another war will fucking follow.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  The United States would gain air superiority in hours, and the ground war would be a joke.

Problem would be that Seoul would be leveled and the South would get pounded with the largest artillery strike in History.
                  As usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. North Korea has a 1 million man army on standby, with one of the (if not THE) largest special operations forces on the planet, along with their jets, artillery, and tunnels. It may not be state of the art technology, but what they lack in technology they make up in manpower.

I was stationed in Korea, and the US Military makes sure to give a full briefing to all soldiers and airmen stationed on the peninsula. The general rule of thumb is anyone who is not a pilot will be dead if there is an invasion. Go look up the number of troops we have stationed in Korea and you will see some large fucking casualties. I have been on the DMZ, I have stood on the 38th parallel, and I have had the privilege to look North Korean soldiers in the eye; the reports of the supposed slaughter if there was a war is not an exaggeration, in my opinion.

On top of the North's manpower, you have to take into consideration that this president will not do much of anything to protect US soil, unless it involves destroying citizen's rights. The B2s were all for show and were probably not even armed. The North Koreans have broken the cease fire on more than one occasion, and have axe-murdered at the DMZ. Between their brainwashing and Kim-Il-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is' god complex, I would not put it past them to try something stupid. It is well known that we predict something close to a 70 - 80% casualty rate in the first few days of engagement with them. Remember; the war never ended; we are only in a very shaky cease-fire.

Get out into the world and experience how people actually live; and I don't mean use your dad's money to cruise around Australia looking for pussy. If you are going to attempt to experience the world outside of the U.S., then for fuck's sake at least do it like a man and experience other citizen's real lives.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    You guys act like we utilize our powers to the fullest extent. This will be nothing more than a long, drawn-out tie like last time.
                    This^^ Hell we even refused to level the fuck out of Afghanistan; and if any country since WWII deserved to be leveled the fuck down, it was Afghanistan.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yep. I've been on the DMZ (Stationed at Greaves). Doc, you just don't seem to understand just how extensive or well built their tunnels and underground network is

Comment

Originally posted by lantirn View Post
                        as usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. North korea has a 1 million man army on standby, with one of the (if not the) largest special operations forces on the planet, along with their jets, artillery, and tunnels. It may not be state of the art technology, but what they lack in technology they make up in manpower.

I was stationed in korea, and the us military makes sure to give a full briefing to all soldiers and airmen stationed on the peninsula. The general rule of thumb is anyone who is not a pilot will be dead if there is an invasion. Go look up the number of troops we have stationed in korea and you will see some large fucking casualties. I have been on the dmz, i have stood on the 38th parallel, and i have had the privilege to look north korean soldiers in the eye; the reports of the supposed slaughter if there was a war is not an exaggeration, in my opinion.

On top of the north's manpower, you have to take into consideration that this president will not do much of anything to protect us soil, unless it involves destroying citizen's rights. The b2s were all for show and were probably not even armed. The north koreans have broken the cease fire on more than one occasion, and have axe-murdered at the dmz. Between their brainwashing and kim-il-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is' god complex, i would not put it past them to try something stupid. It is well known that we predict something close to a 70 - 80% casualty rate in the first few days of engagement with them. Remember; the war never ended; we are only in a very shaky cease-fire.

Get out into the world and experience how people actually live; and i don't mean use your dad's money to cruise around australia looking for pussy. If you are going to attempt to experience the world outside of the u.s., then for fuck's sake at least do it like a man and experience other citizen's real lives.
                        boooooooooooooooosh
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          boooooooooooooooosh
                          x2

Comment

I think I have stated before on another post, IF NK does a major strike vs SK, USA etc etc.... Who will help? This could be WW3.

I would like to think NATO would help out, more so if a nuke strike anywhere. China, not sure about. Russia, who knows.

NK is crazy. If they nuked us (I personsonally do not think they can). We may not be able to get the tunnel rats, but we will make them want to stay in the tunnels. oh... but wait

Obama
                            Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              As usual, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. North Korea has a 1 million man army on standby, with one of the (if not THE) largest special operations forces on the planet, along with their jets, artillery, and tunnels.
                              Knew that.

I was stationed in Korea, and the US Military makes sure to give a full briefing to all soldiers and airmen stationed on the peninsula. The general rule of thumb is anyone who is not a pilot will be dead if there is an invasion.
                              Knew that.

Go look up the number of troops we have stationed in Korea and you will see some large fucking casualties. I have been on the DMZ, I have stood on the 38th parallel, and I have had the privilege to look North Korean soldiers in the eye; the reports of the supposed slaughter if there was a war is not an exaggeration, in my opinion.
                              K, sweet?

The North Koreans have broken the cease fire on more than one occasion, and have axe-murdered at the DMZ. Between their brainwashing and Kim-Il-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is' god complex, I would not put it past them to try something stupid. It is well known that we predict something close to a 70 - 80% casualty rate in the first few days of engagement with them. Remember; the war never ended; we are only in a very shaky cease-fire.
                              Knew that.

Get out into the world and experience how people actually live; and I don't mean use your dad's money to cruise around Australia looking for pussy. If you are going to attempt to experience the world outside of the U.S., then for fuck's sake at least do it like a man and experience other citizen's real lives.
                              Seriously dude? Why be so petty in an otherwise serious discussion. You are no different than all the other uneducated ex-military folks who insist their opinion is more valid for having enlisted (stringent qualifications there aren't they?). I am 24, and at my age I have experienced more than many people do in a lifetime.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Who are the uneducated ex military? Most of us have degrees to go with the experience and travel we have.

Comment

Working...
                                X