Kim orders rockets on standby to attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Seriously dude? Why be so petty in an otherwise serious discussion. You are no different than all the other uneducated ex-military folks who insist their opinion is more valid for having enlisted (stringent qualifications there aren't they?). I am 24, and at my age I have experienced more than many people do in a lifetime.
    Wait a second, at 24 with "a lifetime of experience" you believe that you have a better working knowledge of North Korea's capabilities than someone who has experienced it first hand? You understand those guys over there do nothing but watch NK and train for an impending attack? That is much like Piers Morgan trying to correct you on some article you wrote on your gun blog, or someone debating Dr. Dave armed with only what they learned from WebMD.

Alex, I hate to say it but this has to be one of the most immature posts I have seen you make. Even though you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you sure are doing a good job of putting one there.

Comment

Oh, look. DOHCTR being a gigantic douchebag, yet again. How this dude has any friends, I'll never understand.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I am 24, and at my age I have experienced more than many people do in a lifetime.
        lol, what? Entitlement and parents money? Sweet.

Comment

Comment

I am 24, and at my age I have experienced more than many people do in a lifetime.

are you kidding me? i have more respect for ^that guy than you. at least he is honest

Comment

For some reason I have been noticing a big pattern lately....that pattern is that 24 year olds think they actually know something. I am serious. My nephew that knows exactly jack shit but thinks he is an expert on everything is 24. Never welded a day in his life but will tell you how he can do it better than anyone. Actually was having a conversation with him the other day and he was telling me that he knew more about medical conditions than the doctors.......because he has been in college for a year.

I guess once you get in your 30's you have learned by then(hopefully) to listen to the older people that try and help you because they have been there.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                For some reason I have been noticing a big pattern lately....that pattern is that 24 year olds think they actually know something. I am serious. My nephew that knows exactly jack shit but thinks he is an expert on everything is 24. Never welded a day in his life but will tell you how he can do it better than anyone. Actually was having a conversation with him the other day and he was telling me that he knew more about medical conditions than the doctors.......because he has been in college for a year.

I guess once you get in your 30's you have learned by then(hopefully) to listen to the older people that try and help you because they have been there.
                I keep noticing that as I get older, I realize exactly how much I really don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  I keep noticing that as I get older, I realize exactly how much I really don't know.
                  exactly!
                  Semper Fi

Comment

That's exactly what it is. DOHCTR is a product of his environment. He thinks his Baylor education tells him how the world works. He's never had to work for anything in his life. Sure, he may have been here or there, but that doesn't mean he has experience in anything. He may have been exposed to the culture for a week, but that hardly makes anyone an expert.

He is a product of poor parenting, participation trophies, and this generation of entitled idiots. I've taken drastic measures to ensure my kids don't turn out like him. Nobody likes an entitled know it all.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Side note ...

It should be noted that there is a country wide ban on alcohol for US forces in the Korean peninsula. Also, I understand that tanks are being painted for a foliage environment and are "disappearing" from Ft Hood. Lastly, everyone on a profile has had their profile reviewed and almost none of them have the "carry individual weapon" box checked no. Shit, my brother has stage 4 cancer and his profile was just re-written to allow him to wear a uniform for at least 12 hours and carry and fire a weapon. Normally cancer patients' profiles prevent them from doing much of anything. Up until last week his was marked NO on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        That's exactly what it is. DOHCTR is a product of his environment. He thinks his Baylor education tells him how the world works. He's never had to work for anything in his life. Sure, he may have been here or there, but that doesn't mean he has experience in anything. He may have been exposed to the culture for a week, but that hardly makes anyone an expert.

He is a product of poor parenting, participation trophies, and this generation of entitled idiots. I've taken drastic measures to ensure my kids don't turn out like him. Nobody likes an entitled know it all.
                        exactly right. They have no fucking clue what it is like to be completely at the bottom of the barrel and have to pick yourself back up and start over. When things got tough here, DOHCTR took dad's money and moved to Australia. America has turned out a generation of know it all cry babies that dont know what to do when they fail at a part of their life. They dont know how to improvise, adapt, and overcome.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Side note ...

It should be noted that there is a country wide ban on alcohol for US forces in the Korean peninsula. Also, I understand that tanks are being painted for a foliage environment and are "disappearing" from Ft Hood. Lastly, everyone on a profile has had their profile reviewed and almost none of them have the "carry individual weapon" box checked no. Shit, my brother has stage 4 cancer and his profile was just re-written to allow him to wear a uniform for at least 12 hours and carry and fire a weapon. Normally cancer patients' profiles prevent them from doing much of anything. Up until last week his was marked NO on everything.
                          There are two reasons US forces in Korea ban alcohol; they are in an exercise (or about to enter one), or a threat deemed serious from the North has everyone on standby.
                          I was in country when the North tested their first nuke and even then we were not put on standby or banned from drinking. North Korea pulls so much crazy shit I guess our intellegence has gotten really good at filtering the bullshit, and it sounds like they are taking this pretty seriously.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            There are two reasons US forces in Korea ban alcohol; they are in an exercise (or about to enter one), or a threat deemed serious from the North has everyone on standby.
                            I was in country when the North tested their first nuke and even then we were not put on standby or banned from drinking. North Korea pulls so much crazy shit I guess our intellegence has gotten really good at filtering the bullshit, and it sounds like they are taking this pretty seriously.
                            Seeing as we just had a large exercise, I strongly doubt that is why they banned alcohol. Leave little to imagination. I may have to call my First Sgt. friend over there and get his take on shit.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              3) Large discipline problems for the Soldiers.

That's what the commanding general stated when he issued the ban.

Comment

I have read all of this before about North Korea and their one million man army, I think it is hype. If they do still have a million men they are carrying sticks. Maybe we will see.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X