No announcement yet.

Russia rolling into Ukrane while Obama hits happy hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That hits a little closer to home, Tanya's from Donetsk, and her parents still live there. They have a farm just across the border should the SHTF there, but still...

Comment

It does make the intel ship that Russia parked in Cuba make more sense doesn't it?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

How soon do yall think Obama will have to make a decision on the mobilization of our military into that region?

Comment

Well since they just cut defense funding, that should be interesting to say the least. This dip shit knows how to make things into a clusterfuck, but he know how to party with Jay-Z and Beyonce!

Comment

Just heard the Ukrainian Government is going to impose mandatory military service for all young men, starting immediately. They are also going to call up older men, and have raised the age for service.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              That hits a little closer to home, Tanya's from Donetsk, and her parents still live there. They have a farm just across the border should the SHTF there, but still...

The woman who cleans my teeth is from the Kiev area. I've almost been there twice in the last 2 years, but other trips have ended up winning out. We've talked about it at length, and she still has most of her family there. Right after the last ice storm hit she was joking that our grocery stores reminded her of the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

interesting pic

CIGeography, cartography and visualization on defense and security with a focus on the Indo-Pacific.

Comment

This was tonight, in Nikolaev. About 70km north of Odessa. Ukrainian BMP.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

here is another similar video

Last edited by SMKR; 03-02-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

It's like watching the training exercises while driving through Camp Pendleton up I5, except the shitty weather, and potentially lethal intent. Shit is getting real.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Shit is getting real.
                              Appears to be......

Facebook post purporting to be near Beblek Airfield

"See information about the attack on the Ukrainian Russian special forces military unit A4515 ( airfield Bel'bek ) . Russian military captured the airfield with the aircraft and the command post . Now try to grab two weapons caches . Attacking force about such - 450-500 infantry with various types of weapons , 12 KAMAZ and 2 APCs . Ukrainian military barricaded , put sandbags and declared that they would not surrender warehouses . Russian special forces threw in two Ukrainians stun grenades . In response, the Ukrainian military made ??a few warning shots into the air. The confrontation continues. On the part of the military camp are women and children ( military families ) ."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                The woman who cleans my teeth is from the Kiev area. I've almost been there twice in the last 2 years, but other trips have ended up winning out. We've talked about it at length, and she still has most of her family there. Right after the last ice storm hit she was joking that our grocery stores reminded her of the 80's.
                                We have plans to visit her parents and brother's family next summer, tour Kiev, and then head over to St. Petersburg. This is now assuming that the political climate allows it. My mind still cannot fathom that this is happening in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                                X