Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Attempt to read property "nodeValue" on null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Russia rolling into Ukrane while Obama hits happy hour - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia rolling into Ukrane while Obama hits happy hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish mobilization

----------------

Euromaidan PR ?@EuromaidanPR 4m
    BREAKING 50#ukrainian soldiers of #Balaklava military unitNo2382 was taken captives by russian troops -hromadske.tv |PR News #CrimeaInvasion

----------------
    G-7 Leaders Statement

We, the leaders of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States and the President of the European Council and President of the European Commission, join together today to condemn the Russian Federation’s clear violation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, in contravention of Russia’s obligations under the UN Charter and its 1997 basing agreement with Ukraine. We call on Russia to address any ongoing security or human rights concerns that it has with Ukraine through direct negotiations, and/or via international observation or mediation under the auspices of the UN or the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. We stand ready to assist with these efforts.

We also call on all parties concerned to behave with the greatest extent of self-restraint and responsibility, and to decrease the tensions.

We note that Russia’s actions in Ukraine also contravene the principles and values on which the G-7 and the G-8 operate. As such, we have decided for the time being to suspend our participation in activities associated with the preparation of the scheduled G-8 Summit in Sochi in June, until the environment comes back where the G-8 is able to have meaningful discussion.

We are united in supporting Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, and its right to choose its own future. We commit ourselves to support Ukraine in its efforts to restore unity, stability, and political and economic health to the country. To that end, we will support Ukraine’s work with the International Monetary Fund to negotiate a new program and to implement needed reforms. IMF support will be critical in unlocking additional assistance from the World Bank, other international financial institutions, the EU, and bilateral sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      We have plans to visit her parents and brother's family next summer, tour Kiev, and then head over to St. Petersburg. This is now assuming that the political climate allows it. My mind still cannot fathom that this is happening in 2014.
      Do you not remember Georgia, like 5-6 years ago? And Chechnya like a decade before that?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Euromaidan PR ?@EuromaidanPR 4m
        BREAKING #Russian troops is forcing #ukrainian soldiers to write oath of allegiance to illegal #Crimea PM #Aksenov - hromadske.tv |PR News

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Do you not remember Georgia, like 5-6 years ago? And Chechnya like a decade before that?
          The Crimean War and WWI & II weren't all that long ago in terms of world history, but I would hope that we collectively as a species had learned enough from each of the previous conflicts to not be where we are today.

Shit in one hand and hope in the other I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            The Crimean War and WWI & II weren't all that long ago in terms of world history, but I would hope that we collectively as a species had learned enough from each of the previous conflicts to not be where we are today.

Shit in one hand and hope in the other I suppose.
            We are talking about lifetimes versus half a decade, and global total wars versus isolated geopolitical scuffles.

Slavs fight, squabble, and drink. It's what they do. Some kind of bullshit just like this happens in the eastern bloc every few years.

Comment

The hell does Kerry think he is going to do in Kiev on Tuesday??

Comment

Polish armor moving east:

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                  The hell does Kerry think he is going to do in Kiev on Tuesday??
                  Talk about Global Warming.

Comment

March 1, 2014 - 10:26 am

It’s domestic politics and business as usual for the Obama White House, even as Putin’s Russia makes preparations for a full invasion of Ukraine. The official White House email list sent out the following presidential selfie, to celebrate a film festival. The president is flanked by Bill Nye the Science Guy and astronomer Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Talk about Global Warming.
                        Spend your tax dollars.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

GOVERNMENT officials in Kiev are claiming Britain must stop Russian troops crossing Ukraine's borders because of an agreement made in 1994.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'll have more flexibility in my second term.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

They should split ukraine but it wont happen.

East side is pro russian and was part of russia till the 50's
                                West side is pro america/europe but doesn't want to get rid of its resources (coal) and fishing/food ( big port)

Comment

Working...
                                X