No announcement yet.

Paul Ryan levels IRS Commissioner John Koskinen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Crashed" = deliberately degaussed. But then, there are ways around that too.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      How many people are going to scan all of their returns on to their computer now? IRS comes a knocking, well god damn I lost my hard drive last year. I mean why not?
      Here is a comment from someone on the youtube link that actually had a HD crash.
      " That actually did happen to me. I was audited a few years ago for a 2 year period (small business.) I had to send my hard drive to a co. and pay $1,400 to retrieve the data. And I still couldn't get all of it. Had to "reconstruct" some information but still didn't get everything I needed. I was fined BIG time and charged interest. Ended up having to pay an additional $38,000 in penalties and interest. If my sister hadn't died & left me $ from a life ins. policy, I wouldn't have been able to come up with it."

Personally, I am done playing their games. I would start blowing shit up before I gave them one cent.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Here is a comment from someone on the youtube link that actually had a HD crash.
        " That actually did happen to me. I was audited a few years ago for a 2 year period (small business.) I had to send my hard drive to a co. and pay $1,400 to retrieve the data. And I still couldn't get all of it. Had to "reconstruct" some information but still didn't get everything I needed. I was fined BIG time and charged interest. Ended up having to pay an additional $38,000 in penalties and interest. If my sister hadn't died & left me $ from a life ins. policy, I wouldn't have been able to come up with it."

Personally, I am done playing their games. I would start blowing shit up before I gave them one cent.
        Some talking head on Foxnews said they only keep 6 months worth of emails. That doesnt even make business sense. lol

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Keep in mind that he just ran as the GOP's VP candidate, at 42 years old. He's had a whole lot of grooming from Romney's people. He's definitely pretty sharp but he's never had a real job.
          Doesn't that sound like Obama

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
            Some talking head on Foxnews said they only keep 6 months worth of emails. That doesnt even make business sense. lol
            IRS employees are required to keep email records by law. In the event of a crash that law dictates they keep paper copies. There's no excuse. All of this conjecture is based on this actually happening, and it being a crash, which we all know it wasn't. This committee needs to file a writ of mandamus against the justice dept, Eric holder, this douchebag irs chief, and any parties. Light so many fires everyone starts running for the door.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

IRS had a contract with Sonosoft document archive company. This company even bragged in 2009, "the IRS trusts us to archive their information shouldn't you?" I bet they will be scrambling come Monday.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I like how everyone just throws their hands up like "Well, they're just gone FORVER now! Shucks!"
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  IRS employees are required to keep email records by law. In the event of a crash that law dictates they keep paper copies. There's no excuse. All of this conjecture is based on this actually happening, and it being a crash, which we all know it wasn't. This committee needs to file a writ of mandamus against the justice dept, Eric holder, this douchebag irs chief, and any parties. Light so many fires everyone starts running for the door.
                  I heard something interesting about backing up emails. This pertains to school districts, but I wouldn't be surprised if this applied to other government departments. If a particular department is required by law to hold information for a certain amount of time, that department is responsible for the info. That does not mean they have to have a backup solution, just something as simple as having a .pst on their PC. The IT department is not responsible for the data.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                    I heard something interesting about backing up emails. This pertains to school districts, but I wouldn't be surprised if this applied to other government departments. If a particular department is required by law to hold information for a certain amount of time, that department is responsible for the info. That does not mean they have to have a backup solution, just something as simple as having a .pst on their PC. The IT department is not responsible for the data.
                    My understanding is (by an attorney reviewing the allegations) they have to be able to supply written records of any correspondence upon request. However that may be.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's all bullshit. Everyone knows it. This is a dog and pony show and nothing will ever come of it. They all went golfing/hookers/blow as soon as this was over. It's as brilliant an act as pro wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                      X