Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I manage a multi million dollar operation for a multi billion Fortune 500 company. I'm sure that whatever you've done in life makes your opinion more important and valid than mine, though! Carry on, Fortunate Son!
    You and every other Wal Mart greeter can claim this. Congrats.

I've only spent 10 years of my life defending our country from all enemies foreign and domestic so idiots like you could ruin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
      Depends on the neighborhoods. In Arlington they're predominately Lebanese muslims who fled the civil war and Israeli occupation in the 80's. I have no doubt in your statements as to the extremism in the middle east, hell I've been to 4 of the countries and there's definite tension for westerners even out of the warzones. I think the majority of islamic followers in America are less inclined to extremism not because of any adopted American values but because of education and a willingness to embrace modernity. The majority of countries in the middle east are filled with illiterate farmers led by muslim clerics. Even during the decay of the Ottoman empire in the early 17th century, there wasn't this great holy war against the west. Islamic violence stems more so from a refusal to modernize beginning in the mid to late 19th century and the realization among the educated elites that the battle against western modernity is futile. Look at the middle eastern countries who have embraced western ideals and integrated them into their own systems, they're not ideal societies by any American's eyes and never will be. Hell certain eastern european countries still resemble 3rd world hell holes in their practices towards society. Arabic countries who have begun to embrace westernization and modern education on the whole are the least violent and least unstable countries in the region. Religion only makes up one facet of any given societies identity and to base ALL assumptions on only a piece of their identity is just retarded. IMO
      I understand what you are saying but my point is when do you decide that the will of the people that live in these places is to promote the radical cause? Exactly how much weight should I give to their religion when it ends up influencing them so much that they elect known terrorists and radicals to lead them? I honestly can't look at anything else when that happens. They may care about their families, they may care about peace, they may love their God but if they elect someone to power who makes it a state policy to harm me then to be blunt, they need to fucking die. And honestly, that is all I care about, them or me.

Granted, they may have been coerced or lied to or misled by clerics to get to that point but the bottom line is,whatever propaganda they believe is not my problem and I have to look at the situation in a realistic manner, the fact that they have been "lied to" is their fucking problem.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I understand what you are saying but my point is when do you decide that the will of the people that live in these places is to promote the radical cause? Exactly how much weight should I give to their religion when it ends up influencing them so much that they elect known terrorists and radicals to lead them? I honestly can't look at anything else when that happens. They may care about their families, they may care about peace, they may love their God but if they elect someone to power who makes it a state policy to harm me then to be blunt, they need to fucking die. And honestly, that is all I care about, them or me.

Granted, they may have been coerced or lied to or misled by clerics to get to that point but the bottom line is,whatever propaganda they believe is not my problem and I have to look at the situation in a realistic manner, the fact that they have been "lied to" is their fucking problem.
        I've got no problem with that, that's why I volunteered for all my tours in Iraq. I'm simply taking issue with the point trying to be made that because those places are festering shitholes I should hate all Muslims including those who don't live in festering shitholes.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          You and every other Wal Mart greeter can claim this. Congrats.

I've only spent 10 years of my life defending our country from all enemies foreign and domestic so idiots like you could ruin it.

SlowLX was in the military and doesn't agree with you. Is it your contention that he is also "ruining" this country? When you got your GED, did they skip over what it says on the Statue of Liberty?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
          Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
          The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
          Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
          I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You're saying that a major cornerstone of our history is ruining this country? How exactly does that work? Funny you claim I'm a liberal, then go on to indirectly accuse me of being a domestic terrorist, while you are the one in direct contradiction of the founding principles of this country.

Oh I get it, the military service gives you free reign to be the judge jury and executioner when it comes to interpretation of American History and how it applies to modern times. Of course. My dad was 20 years in the Army and served 2 tours in Nam. Don't talk to me about being a patriot you uneducated twit.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            That is a whole lot of words being put into my mouth. Not going to spend 45 minutes dissecting that garbage.
            You need to philosphize a better way to dodge points.

Comment

• Ok so I guess the results are in!!! 3/4 of the people who read my thread agree with me! Oh and for those that make up the small percentage of muslim lovers...all I have to say if FUCK YOU and get out of my country!
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Yes, just because I don't think we should kick all of them out, makes me a "Muslim lover." Good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                  Ok so I guess the results are in!!! 3/4 of the people who read my thread agree with me! Oh and for those that make up the small percentage of muslim lovers...all I have to say if FUCK YOU and get out of my country!
                  "My country".....retard

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
                    Yes, just because I don't think we should kick all of them out, makes me a "Muslim lover." Good job.
                    No you're just a pussy that tolerates their crazy behavior!

Comment

• Yeah, that's it... totally got me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        "My country".....retard
                        I'm sorry were you a part of that percentage???

Comment

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                          I'm sorry were you a part of that percentage???
                          As much as you're a part of the percentage of mouth-breather xenophobics in this great country.

Comment

• Careful, with your "made-up libtard language."

Comment

As much as you're a part of the percentage of mouth-breather xenophobics in this great country.
                              You don't have to lie to kick it dude! LOL

Comment

Carefull.............Dem sho am sum big werds. He may not be able ta unnertand dem.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X