Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Of course not. Just realize that to a muslim, you are the worst kind of infidel because you believe in nothing.

Yet I still manage to co-exist with the majority of them on a regular basis. This whole tolerance thing is just crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Yet I still manage to co-exist with the majority of them on a regular basis. This whole tolerance thing is just crazy!
      Try that "tolerance" in Iran where they are a huge majority, and living under Sharia Law.

It just tickles me down to my balls when ALL religions are lumped in together. Muslims are about 1% of this country's population, and they co-exist with you! That's WONDERFUL! I imagine you co-exist with the jews and christians, too? LOL!

Comment

• You won't hear this in the US media because it doesn't fit the Official template that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance...Note that he's willing to die for his religion but won't blow up any women and children in the process.
        An Afghan physiotherapist will be executed within three days for converting to Christianity.
        Said Musa, 45, has been held for eight months in a Kabul prison were he claims he has been tortured and sexually abused by inmates and guards.
        Mr Musa, who lost his left leg in a landmine explosion in the 1990s, has worked for the Red Cross for 15 years and helps to treat fellow amputees.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1DHWMAhCn

Said Musa, 45, has been held for eight months in a Kabul prison were he claims he has been tortured and sexually abused by inmates and guards.

Comment

Try that "tolerance" in Iran where they are a huge majority, and living under Sharia Law.

It just tickles me down to my balls when ALL religions are lumped in together. Muslims are about 1% of this country's population, and they co-exist with you! That's WONDERFUL! I imagine you co-exist with the jews and christians, too? LOL!

You've just proved my point. This thread is about everyone wanting to kill/get rid of/whatever all muslims in this country. Change the country and the name of the religion and apply it your first statement. Try that "tolerance" in America!

Comment

You've just proved my point. This thread is about everyone wanting to kill/get rid of/whatever all muslims in this country. Change the country and the name of the religion and apply it your first statement. Try that "tolerance" in America!
            I do not have much of an issue with muslims in this country, it is the ones overseas that are wanting to kill/get rid of/whatever me and my country based on their zealous religious beliefs.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• In any country where Islam is the majority and the laws are shira, if you're not Muslim, you die. Simple. You get beheaded, you get stoned to death, you are an animal that must be put down. However, to be fair, they will give you three chances. After that? You're a bug to be erased.

Try going to Iran, Afghanistan or any Islam-centric countries and say you're agnostic/Christian/whatever. I'll send flowers to your smoking corpse
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You would say something like this. Hey go over there and see just how "tolerant" they are of you. See if you live through their tolerance.

Comment

Do you feel like you're living under a christian "Oppression"? LOL! Please clarify this.
                  Last edited by Vertnut; 02-07-2011, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                    You would say something like this. Hey go over there and see just how "tolerant" they are of you. See if you live through their tolerance.

Oh, I see. We should cease be an enlightened culture and live like the animals, that's your solution? Good call!

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    Do you feel like you're living under a christian "Oppression"? LOL! Please clarify this.
                    I don't think it would be possible for my last post to be any more clear, unless you want to continue with semantics.

Comment

Oh, I see. We should cease be an enlightened culture and live like the animals, that's your solution? Good call!

I don't think it would be possible for my last post to be any more clear, unless you want to continue with semantics.
                      "Semantics" or a big stretch?

Comment

"Semantics" or a big stretch?

The solution most of the people in this thread present is we should get rid of all the muslims in the US who have fled the exact type of thing we are decrying. Does that sound... reasonable, or intelligent?

In return, those same people then point to the muslim nations that ARE doing this to Christians and say that they are evil, and again use it as another excuse to exterminate them.

If you can't see this ridiculous double standard that is being used to justify genocide, then there isn't much more I can do to point it out to you.

Comment

The solution most of the people in this thread present is we should get rid of all the muslims in the US who have fled the exact type of thing we are decrying. Does that sound... reasonable, or intelligent?

In return, those same people then point to the muslim nations that ARE doing this to Christians and say that they are evil, and again use it as another excuse to exterminate them.

If you can't see this ridiculous double standard that is being used to justify genocide, then there isn't much more I can do to point it out to you.
                          They just kill christians instead of "running them out". Now...if we just opened season on Muslims, I guess it would be a fair argument.

Chrisitians are not in Iran trying to implement U.S. laws. Muslims (most) would like to transform our laws (and lifestyle) to fit THEIR religion. Look at cities and school districts that are populated by a large muslim populace, and check it out.

Comment

They just kill christians instead of "running them out". Now...if we just opened season on Muslims, I guess it would be a fair argument.

Chrisitians are not in Iran trying to implement U.S. laws. Muslims (most) would like to transform our laws (and lifestyle) to fit THEIR religion. Look at cities and school districts that are populated by a large muslim populace, and check it out.

I am aware of that. And the beautiful thing about this country is that they are more than welcomed to try through legislation. Not sure why everyone is so terrified of someone not agreeing with them to the point of saying an entire group should be eliminated. Of course this is the interwebz and everyone can project their retarded unabashed feelings without repercussions then head over to the Gap and get the latest mens v-neck t-shirts.

Comment

I am aware of that. And the beautiful thing about this country is that they are more than welcomed to try through legislation. Not sure why everyone is so terrified of someone not agreeing with them to the point of saying an entire group should be eliminated. Of course this is the interwebz and everyone can project their retarded unabashed feelings without repercussions then head over to the Gap and get the latest mens v-neck t-shirts.
                              Except they are not, separation of church and state does not allow Sharia law, which is rule BY church.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

No, our Constitution disagrees with Sharia law. As a matter of fact, our bill of rights stands in stark opposition
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X