Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Tell me more.
    This is a worthwhile read on the subject.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Endgame-Betrayal-Srebrenica-Europes-Massacre-ebook/dp/B006CU9Y1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413639279&sr=8-1&keywords=endgame+bosnia[/ame]

I spent 3-4 years in country (Civilian contractor), read up and talked to people. The deeper you dig into the war, the more confusing it gets. Primarily in the items that lead up to the "war".

That book gives a few perspectives that cannot be argued and are the reasons the UN/Clinton engaged with any real effort.

In Bosnian streets/hoods plenty of mix religions, but it got hairy for them all when tanks and mass killings started. A lot of folks helped their neighbors and in some cases everyone fled regardless of religion.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      In Jr. High my dad became a born again Christian after spending most of his time fucking anything that would hold still long enough and rarely ever being home. My mom was even worse off and has been married 8 or 9 times last I heard. I haven't seen her since I was 5 except twice. So in High School and College I embarked on this long religious quest to figure out what it was all about. I read EVERY religious book I could get my hands on. I've read the Tao, Bible, Koran (Quran), the Time Life series on religion etc. I sure don't have it all figured out, but there are things I see that make me leery of all religions.

Christians denominations always saying with other Christian denominations are going to hell or doing it wrong...... really? Catholicism, Baptists, Lutherans, First Christians, Disciples of Christ.... not really that different. Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses (yep been to those churches too), are different but not completely unique. So which one is right, because clearly everyone else is wrong. And if God is so benevolent and forgiving like I read in the Bible why would he give a crap which denomination you belonged too? Oh I went to a non denominational church too. Same thing.

So atheists or non-believers. Well honestly this thread is pretty adequate proof most of them are just anti-Christian. A lot of them bend over backwards to kiss ass to Muslims but will do anything in their power to bring down Christians. If they were really indifferent as they claim they wouldn't have time to attack either Christians, Jews, Muslims or Buddhists, or the Hindu? Ever see an atheist go off on a Hindu or Buddhist? I sure haven't. But if you mention God as in the Judeo/Christian God or Jesus they blow a fucking gasket. Why is that? Are you guys really atheists? Or maybe you are closet Muslims or Satan worshippers both of which are also devout anti-Judeo/Christians just like you. Honestly, I see little difference when that much vehemence is involved.

Now I can only go by what I've observed in my life in regards to terrorism. Remember TWA; you know Trans World Airlines? Did you ever see some hispanic Catholics or Indian Hindi guys, or a group of white Christians or redneck Baptists hijacking their planes and killing people? Nope it was the Muslims that put them out of business. Okay let's talk about beheadings, yep I've seen Muslims, some African tribes (mostly Muslim) and some Phillipino tribesmen (not Muslim, but possibly Muslim since it is the fastest growing religion in the Far East) all do that. What about flying airplanes into buildings? Never seen brothers from East Dallas that go to a Baptist church do that, have you? Ever see any religion other than a Muslim go psycho at an Army base on US soil and start killing random folks? How about all the car bombings all over Mid East or Europe? Ever see the Christians do that to get back at the Muslims? Nope, it's always Muslims trying to blow up as many infidels as they can and if they kill a few thousand Muslims in the process too, no problem it's "jihad." Ever see a Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, Hindi, Jedi (yes it's a religion in England now), or any other religious leader issue a death "fatwah" over a fucking cartoon? Nope, always some irate Muslim.

So why are the Muslims killing ever mother fucker on Earth they can? It's simple. According to them you have 3 choices. Love Allah, be Allah's slave or be dead. You'll notice that Allah is the name of their God which is quite different from the name of the Judeo Christian God, Yahweh or Jehovah. King James had it removed from the Bible after the Crusades to help spread the lie that they are the same God. They are not. The Muslims argue that Allah is the real God of Abraham while the Judeo/Christians (most who don't have a fucking clue because they believe the "one God" like) think Jehovah or Yahweh is the God of Abraham. Well the Muslims are mandated by their religion to kill or enslave everyone that believes in this Yahweh or Jehovah God. It's why they scream "Allah hu Akabar" before they blow up random people. They aren't saying "God is great" like the lying press tells you. They are saying "Allah is the greatest God" implying that Jehovah / Yahweh is lower on the totem pole. It's a lot like Eagle vs. Cowboys fans but on a global scale up to and involving nuclear weapons. I'm not dumb enough to think the Eagles are the Cowboys, so why is the average person dumb enough to accept that Allah and Yahweh / Jehovah are the same?

So why is Muslims get a free pass on their shitty behavior in the name of their religion and everyone else has to suffer? Just in case you morons haven't figured it out all that awful shit Christians did in the Crusades was a direct response to Islam and Muslims. Eye for an eye mother fuckers. I can't blame the Christians for that. They've paid for it more than 10fold and still pay. You atheist turn the blind eye when Christian genocide is a real fact in all of Africa and the Middle East. You don't give a shit. But if a Christian in Europe was some Muslim to stop beating his wife in public, you start crying about the Crusades. Sounds like an argument Satan might use when blaming his dad Yahweh for his shitty life.....

If anything, I'd classify myself as Jedi knight religiously or a really really bad Christian. See I think there is a benevolent forgiving God out there who wants the best for all of us. I just don't think I will get to know him in any church I've ever seen.

What I do know though is that Muslims are the bane of freedom, free religion, independence, separation of church and state, and everything the founding fathers put in the Bill of Rights. They and the atheists are succeeding in undoing most everything in the Bill of Rights based on "security" and "protecting" the public. Well fuck them. Fuck the whole lot of you.

Whether or not anyone wants to be honest about it and acknowledge it we are all mired in a religious war of epic proportions. As Muslims settle in Europe and the US and ask us to respect their "laws and culture" they are requiring us to recognize their religion. Well the Constitution and Bill of Rights says I don't have to, and I will not. I know all about Islam and Muslims. No amount of bullshit spoken by Christians, Liberals, the United Nations or "atheists" are going to change the facts. Dear atheists, pick your Islamic future, slavery or death. That's what you are asking Christians to do, so why are you so different?

Go on in complete ignorance to the world wide raging religious war if you like. I see it for what it is. I don't give a fuck how many of those shitheads kill each other on either side. However the second they invade my land and start trying to kill my friends and family I'm going to treat them like fucking roaches. If I were President, my decree would be simple. You treat my citizens badly, I treat you like fucking Nazi's in WWII. End of story. You behead my citizens, I firebomb your entire fucking country. Fuck them.

Atheists, get a new game. You wanna impress me. Shut up, OR ATTACK ALL religions with equal vehemence.

As for me I won't be in church this Sunday either. I'm sick of listening to "Christian" preachers trying to explain the difference between a good Muslim and a bad one. I know which ones the good ones. They are the ones blowing shit up and beheading people in the name of Allah. The bad ones are the ones not doing that. Don't believe me, ask an Imam?

Fuck the moon God and his rock. In case you didn't know Muhamad is the dude that decided the rock representing the moon God, Allah, was better than all the other rocks representing other Gods. The funny thing is that the rock is basalt and isn't actually from the moon. It's just that Muhamad was too damn stupid to know volcanic rock when he saw it.

And if you think I'm gonna worship your rock I have news for you... "You've got another thing comin."

Did anyone actually bother to read this shit? Jesus Christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Nah, not even Jesus is going to read it.

Comment

I'll read it later and quote every sentence whilst supplying the most windbaggiest replies.

Comment

I did, and it's fucking stupid.

Comment

About as many as would read your copy/pasted shit.

Comment

• All religions are mutually exclusive eh, hater? I know you don't realize this but that one sstatement completely and ironically identifies you as someone who has zero clue what they're talking about. None whatsoever. You've just identified yourself as the typical butthurt religion hater, and all your future comments on that matter will have that stigma applied. Good job lol
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  All religions are mutually exclusive eh, hater? I know you don't realize this but that one sstatement completely and ironically identifies you as someone who has zero clue what they're talking about. None whatsoever. You've just identified yourself as the typical butthurt religion hater, and all your future comments on that matter will have that stigma applied. Good job lol
                  They don't predominantly say the other religions are wrong?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    I just don't think I will get to know him in any church I've ever seen.
                    The problem with religion is there are people in it. While in college I remember entering the Ad building and saw two theology students bickering back and forth about a certain Bible verse. After class they were still standing in the same spot bickering. The Bible says we should work out our own salvation, we should not judge others and we should develop a personal relationship with Christ. That is what I try to live by. I'll never condemn another person for what they believe. It's too exhausting and not my job. When I witness I try to go by personal experience rather than rattle on Bible verses, hellfire and brimstone. I've always tried to keep it simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      They don't predominantly say the other religions are wrong?
                      All? No sir, not even a little bit
                      WH

Comment

• That kind of broad generalization and blanket statements are most of what's wrong with this thread. That hater said, he worded thus
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          That kind of broad generalization and blanket statements are most of what's wrong with this thread. That hater said, he worded thus
                          I don't think you know what mutually exclusive means.... Not surprising, really.

Comment

• From that post it seems you don't lol. Well you don't know jack about the religions so you probably don't understand the context.
                            WH

Comment

• grasping the meaning of the phrase "mutually exclusive" has nothing to do with religion. at. all.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                grasping the meaning of the phrase "mutually exclusive" has nothing to do with religion. at. all.
                                You disagree with him, therefore you are a dirty commie libbie and you should be placed into a fictitious FEMA camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X