No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the other guy didnt die? No bodily injury?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Hard to tell if its true in that picture, but some have a solid metal wall between the cages with the metal mesh only at the back and front
      Reports I have read said the van in question does have multiple partitions, to keep each inmate in their own space.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Reports I have read said the van in question does have multiple partitions, to keep each inmate in their own space.
        Right. I was answering his 'how could one not see the other' comment. That's a bad angle but from the looks of it that cage has a solid wall between the two partitions. Some older stuff and smaller departments have thick welded wire or plexiglass for the partitions.
        Last edited by lowthreeohz; 05-01-2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: richardmove

Comment

• !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Right. I was answering his 'how could one not see the other' comment. That's a bad angle but from the looks of it that cage has a solid wall between the two partitions. Some older stuff and smaller departments have thick welded wire or plexiglass for the partitions.
            One, not multiples, ass. Lol.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• So, did the bike cops who made the arrest and put him in the van get charged? Did they have any involvement after he was loaded in to the van?
              That'd be pretty shitty if all they did was catch him, load him in to the van, and now they're charged.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                So, did the bike cops who made the arrest and put him in the van get charged? Did they have any involvement after he was loaded in to the van?
                That'd be pretty shitty if all they did was catch him, load him in to the van, and now they're charged.
                The DA is calling it an illegal arrest in the first place.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  The DA is calling it an illegal arrest in the first place.
                  Literally just started my shift and haven't been reading up too much on it yet, but I thought the process started when he was urinating in public, cops approached, and he took off on foot. If that's the case, how is the arrest illegal?
                  sigpic

Comment

Literally just started my shift and haven't been reading up too much on it yet, but I thought the process started when he was urinating in public, cops approached, and he took off on foot. If that's the case, how is the arrest illegal?
                    I don't know, but they're hanging the cops out to dry on this one. It's not surprising. Maryland cops are pretty tight in the pants. They even fuck with white people on purpose.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

They claimed he had a switchblade, which turned out not to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                        They claimed he had a switchblade, which turned out not to be true.
                        Only after the foot pursuit. Apparently, just making eye contact with him caused him to bolt.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Only after the foot pursuit. Apparently, just making eye contact with him caused him to bolt.
                          So if a cop looks at me and I run they can chance and detain you for that?

Comment

• no

Comment

• I wish we hadnt ran off all our police here, Id sure like to hear what they would say about running away. Seems like PC to detain for ID to me?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I wish we hadnt ran off all our police here, Id sure like to hear what they would say about running away. Seems like PC to detain for ID to me?
                                What police got runt off? I still see Jimmy and few others still posting from time to time. The only one that got runt off, ran himself off when he started fucking another member while he was still married...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X