No announcement yet.

Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the helmet law I should add. Not peeing in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Don't post racist shit and this won't be a problem...
      Ok Softdaddy

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      It's just not necessary , unless racism is just your thing, then by all means pour your ignorant heart out.
      Not really. Racism is a joke to me, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist. I don't know... maybe in the KKK its still around? I don't know any racists, and I really can't recall ever meeting one. And I'm talking about racism by its actual definition, not by the wailing butthurt babies definition.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Once again, I thought they came upon him urinating in public. Where does this "only eye contact then ran" part come from?
        That was a different dude, same city though, back in 2005.

"The most sensational case in Baltimore involved Dondi Johnson, a 43-year-old plumber who was arrested for public urination. He was handcuffed and placed in a transport van in good health. He emerged a quadriplegic."
        He died two weeks later and his family won a $7.4MM lawsuit against the officers. (reduced to $219,000)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Not really. Racism is a joke to me, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't exist. I don't know... maybe in the KKK its still around? I don't know any racists, and I really can't recall ever meeting one. And I'm talking about racism by its actual definition, not by the wailing butthurt babies definition.
          It's fashionable now to label other people racists for being on the opposite side of a "discussion". The sheeple that do so hope it makes them look cool on the innernet (sic). Fashionable...just like it's currently fashionable to be gay and be seen on Facebook, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            One of my cousins fell off his stopped dirt bike because he lost footing, and snapped his spine.
            I was at a race at LACR about 13-14 years ago and a little kid at the dirt bike track next door was on a 50cc dirt bike riding in a circle at barely a walking pace and kept falling off of it and kept getting right back on; he was wearing full gear. One time he did not get up; he was dead. There were medics and a chopper on site because of the race but they couldn't do a damn thing. The parents lost it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• If he was cuffed where he could hold himself down and they didn't belt him in, I wonder if he could have broken his neck if they had slammed on the brakes to knock him around a little and he fell or slid forward and hit head first into the front wall.

Comment

• Has anyone figured out why the other prisoner wasn't injured yet, or did I miss that?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  I was at a race at LACR about 13-14 years ago and a little kid at the dirt bike track next door was on a 50cc dirt bike riding in a circle at barely a walking pace and kept falling off of it and kept getting right back on; he was wearing full gear. One time he did not get up; he was dead. There were medics and a chopper on site because of the race but they couldn't do a damn thing. The parents lost it.
                  That little kid was you wasn't it?
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Has anyone figured out why the other prisoner wasn't injured yet, or did I miss that?
                    Shit happens when you mess with the popo. How come no protest when a baby gets blown away in Chicago? white vs black makes a lot better story

Comment

Has anyone figured out why the other prisoner wasn't injured yet, or did I miss that?
                      Go burn a building down and maybe you will find out

Comment

• Did you really just quote me twice, and give two separate replies?
                        God damn you're fucking retarded.
                        sigpic

Comment

He was dropped out early and was only in the van a few minutes
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                            That little kid was you wasn't it?
                            ???

I am still alive and posting. I am also in my 40's.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• 3 of the 6 cops arrested were black.

Guess Freddie should have been yelling "same team"..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• I would like to see said bolt, big enough to have killed him. still sounds like BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X