Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is all this Jade Helm 15 stuff about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    We really need to meet for lunch one afternoon.

Unlikely; I don't use a smart phone and my "drink" is Sailor Jerry and Coke with a few limes.
    I'm overseeing a scaffolding project in Highland Park tomorrow. Are you going to be anywhere close? I'm running to Abilene after that, so I'll be out for a while.

Comment

• "But it all was bullshit.
      It was a goddamn joke.
      And when I think of you Jade Helm,
      I hope you fucking choke."

Comment

• Hitler built barbed wire fences around neighbor hoods and told the people it was for their safety, he then urged them onto trains to take them to a safe place, away from the "invading Russians" and they all listened and walked in to their death. Please read the book "how do you kill 11 million people" you may find it interesting. Short read should only take you an hour. I bought it for 67 cents off amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• over/under denny ends up with a peanut butter dog licked dick after this meat up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            over/under denny ends up with a peanut butter dog licked dick after this meat up?
            Allah willing!

I'm probably headed up your way after that. Reliable Chevy is calling my name.

Comment

• $4/on/$20

Comment

• So uh, why is it called jade helm, instead of wargames then? I was never in the military so I wouldn't know
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  So uh, why is it called jade helm, instead of wargames then? I was never in the military so I wouldn't know
                  Typically, all military operations are named. Can't tell you why that specific name was used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Bullshit asshole, no one orders the Sailors Jerry.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• jade
                      jād/Submit
                      noun
                      a hard, typically green stone used for ornaments and implements and consisting of the minerals jadeite or nephrite.
                      an ornament made of this.
                      plural noun: jades
                      a light bluish-green.

helm
                      helm/Submit
                      noun
                      a tiller or wheel and any associated equipment for steering a ship or boat.

Comment

• probably named it that because it sounds better than hard green steering wheel

Comment

• I'm sure it's a coincidence that an Army General just took over command of SOCOM from a Navy Admiral. The first actual infantry officer at the "helm" since 2000. They've had a string of aviators and admirals running operations for a long time.

That and he's a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment and wears both an EIB and CIB. There are lots of colors there that could be considered "jade".

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                            I'm sure it's a coincidence that an Army General just took over command of SOCOM from a Navy Admiral. The first actual infantry officer at the "helm" since 2000. They've had a string of aviators and admirals running operations for a long time.

That and he's a member of the 75th Ranger Regiment and wears both an EIB and CIB. There are lots of colors there that could be considered "jade".
                            Traditional green, meaning Army.

Comment

• Comment

• Guy needs to get his brakes fixed.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X