• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Jesus Christ. They're begging for it
              These fucking lunatics are gonna get what they fucking deserve, and they won't realize it until the moment their front door splits off its frame

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  WTF? Men, and I mean real men are who used to become police officers. Now it appears we have a bunch of bitches that would gladly spread their ass cheeks for someone to rape them.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    WTF? Men, and I mean real men are who used to become police officers. Now it appears we have a bunch of bitches that would gladly spread their ass cheeks for someone to rape them.
                    I would say if you're "gladly spread their ass cheeks for someone to rape them" it's not rape... you're willing and engaging.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I would say if you're "gladly spread their ass cheeks for someone to rape them" it's not rape... you're willing and engaging.
                      I'm talking about prison intimidation tactics utilized to get people to give it up without a fight. Coercion backed by threat of force is still rape.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ Oh, it was the Jews. I understand everything now.

Comment

• "There are JEWS, sitting at my table!"
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              ^^^ Oh, it was the Jews. I understand everything now.

Lol.

Admittedly, I only skimmed it and didn't realize how many jew references there were.

A lot of the spanish settlers in the new world were jews, hiding from the inquisition an a lot of them became very wealthy plantation owners in the Caribbean as well. But so did the spanish, french, english and dutch at the time.
                              Last edited by sc281; 06-08-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X