• Show
Clear All

• http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u__rmajHovM&feature=youtu.be

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            This is why I always tell the gun grabbers we need to ban water and stop all the senseless drowning before they can have my guns. Water kills all of these innocent people every year. Water is bad.

Comment

• Comment

What a fool. He doesn't realize that white people eventually kill whatever scares them.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Now fort worth goes soft on the rioters

Comment

Now fort worth goes soft on the rioters

The police don't have the say-so in whether to charge someone or not. They merely collect the evidence and present it to the district attorney's office who decides whether or not prosecution is warranted.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• What a dolt. I see Ft. Worth is on the fast track to becoming Dallas. It’s a shame because Chief Mendoza was great and turned that city around.

Comment

• My God, what a fucking clown
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• The next time I get a speeding ticket, I'm bringing this shit up to the judge. Everyone who gets any minor violation should tell them to fuck off. Set shit on fire and throw bricks gets you off free -- should be the same for speeding.

Hell, I'm thinking we should say fuck it and not pay our property taxes too. Use the same concept. We need tax reform, so let's just not pay them since there shouldn't be consequences.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                The next time I get a speeding ticket, I'm bringing this shit up to the judge. Everyone who gets any minor violation should tell them to fuck off. Set shit on fire and throw bricks gets you off free -- should be the same for speeding.

Hell, I'm thinking we should say fuck it and not pay our property taxes too. Use the same concept. We need tax reform, so let's just not pay them since there shouldn't be consequences.
                                Next ticket, print that letter and send it back.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X