No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Christopher Ballsy Chevy accuses Supreme Court Nominee Amy Coney Barrett of sexual assault 30 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      The bitch faced fatty?
      That’s a man, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Gasser in the cases being discussed here, no innocent person lost their life.
        I understand that. It's not I'm talking about though.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Your answer is less genuine because your rant is predicated on this fact. Stop perpetuating the lies being sold by the media.
        No, that retarded woman did in fact bust into the wrong guy's apartment and shot him to death. Thankfully she got 10 years for it, but I'd really rather have seen her hanged as a message to all the other cops. "Beware..."

Same for the kid with the playstation controller. He really is dead. They really did shoot him because they "thought he had a gun! Gasp!!"

Well, you signed up for it. You should be ready to give your life in the pursuit of justice Meaning give the kid with the playstation controller justice as opposed to shooting him dead. Just as our soldiers are ready to give theirs for their country. Those types of cops are cowards. Would only that their cowardice resulted in their own deaths instead of those innocent people. Again, I'm not talking about the good ones who aren't pissing themselves when they run into a 14 year old boy with a playstation controller. I'm not talking about the the ones who have the cool heads. Why would I be talking about them? What's to talk about? What do you say to them besides "Good job, here's a raise"?

Although why the good cops defend the bad ones, I'll never know. Some kind of misplaced, misguided "But he's one of us!! /drool" form of fraternity I guess. In reality it's just idiocy. You should be saying something like "Erm, boss, I hate to say this, but I don't think he's got what it takes..."
        WH

Comment

• Welp. Been nice knowing you guys.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ which one of her kids has Down syndrome?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• the little boy in the center .

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        I can't wait to see what they come up with since the rapist, racist and sexist categories are off the table.

Maybe she wears white after labor day?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Maybe she wears white after labor day?
                          ahahahahaha!

The horror!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• The tolerant left when one of their vote plantations starts getting ideas.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X