Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Ugh. Can't grasp even simplest of messages - levels me the retard. Typical.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Offer a reasonable rebuttal or cogent counter argument. I asked you several questions, but I know you can't answer them. So just stop talking, it's for the best. Right off the top, hell, please cite specifically where I said anything about shooting blanks at the cops. Read it slow, so you can understand it as best you can. I know that's hard for you, but I'll wait. Sigh..

Your brain is always full of fuck.
    I'm laughing over here that you consider yourself a winner in this. You've said some of the dumbest shit ever posted on this site and that's a challenge, but you prove you're up to that challenge pretty much every day.

The same guy that wants to hang every criminal in the town square also wants the criminals to get "first shot" against the cops.

I won't entertain you any longer. Move along, boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Right off the top, hell, please cite specifically where I said anything about shooting blanks at the cops. Read it slow, so you can understand it as best you can. I know that's hard for you, but I'll wait. Sigh..
      Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      What if I start shooting at you with blanks? Was that "an attempt on your life"?
      Did I miss something? I'm drawing a...wait for it...blank...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Is that like a higher class Jack In The Box fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Is that like a higher class Jack In The Box fight?
                    No baseball bats allowed at Chili's.

Comment

• can someone fix the link, too much of a pain to embed on this phone. The video claims Biden had a wire.
                      Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-30-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        No baseball bats allowed at Chili's.
                        I'd prefer to see car jousting at circuit city.
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
                          I'd prefer to see car jousting at circuit city.
                          They had it on the schedule along with a night of rehabilitation right after oww my balls. They cancelled it though because The Beast vs. The Biden Green New Deal Nissan Leaf didn’t seem like a fair fight.

Comment

• I wonder where Biden had an IV drip of Adderall strapped to him.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• It wasn't Trump's best debate and Biden wasn't didn't forget where he was on stage, but Trump had a strategy to divide Biden from his Bernie base, and he made big inroads on that.

He also won bigly with Hispanics. 66% to 34% from Telemundo after-debate poll.

They love an alpha, and Trump's walking all over both his opponents - Biden and Wallace, the "moderator" and Biden's fluffer went over well with them.

Machismo. And I bet it went over better than the left expects with Black voting demographics as well.

I wish Trump would have let Biden hang himself on a few things instead of interrupting, though.

Last edited by sc281; 09-30-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• I watch The Bongino show every day, while I’m in the gym, through ear buds. He brings receipts, a saying that I love.

It’s funny, Paula, his wife who helps Joe with production, doesn’t like it when he uses that term, he said so this month on a show. I sent him a tweet that asked for him to a) keep bringing the receipts, and b) mention Joey Bagadonuts more often. He never replied to the tweet, but he’s mentioning both more often now.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X