Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Dude, you're a fucking idiot if you can't understand these simple nuances. What if I start shooting at you with blanks? Was that "an attempt on your life"? What if a kid answers the door with a playstation controller. Was that "an attempt on that cop's life"? Jeezis...

And are you saying that it's good enough for our soldiers, but somehow not good enough for the police? The troops sign up knowing about the military's roe. You're saying that they couldn't hire new officers who are as dedicated as people who join the military? They'd still have more than enough recruits. This is all voluntary bruh.

Lastly, fuck yeah I'd shoot. I'm not sure why you'd think that's a valid point. I never signed up to be a police officer. They did. It was voluntary. Nobody can hold a gun to your head and say "You'll be a cop, or you're gonna eat lead". Wtf lol
    Do you take two lumps of dense with your coffee every morning or what? LEO's job is to protect and serve. It's hard to do that when you're dead. Are there bad cops? Sure, but the majority by far are good. Are there good posts on this site? Absolutely...and then there's your shit posts. It's very much the same.

Since you like scenarios, how about a LEO sees a perp brandishing a weapon in a crowd of people. He's yelling and waving said weapon around. LEO approaches, no weapon drawn, and waits to do anything until perp shoots him in the head. Perp then empties the mag and kills seven others before running away. Dead LEO's last thought...Damn, I thought he had a PS4 controller and now 8 people are dead.

I by no means am the expert at dealing with LEO's in my personal life. I've been stopped a few times, and that's it. I'll leave the experience to Naynus. In my few instances, I've found common sense and courtesy go a long way, especially when I'm armed. The people who are shot and cities are burning for practiced neither of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Do you take two lumps of dense with your coffee every morning or what? LEO's job is to protect and serve. It's hard to do that when you're dead. Are there bad cops? Sure, but the majority by far are good. Are there good posts on this site? Absolutely...and then there's your shit posts. It's very much the same.

Since you like scenarios, how about a LEO sees a perp brandishing a weapon in a crowd of people. He's yelling and waving said weapon around. LEO approaches, no weapon drawn, and waits to do anything until perp shoots him in the head. Perp then empties the mag and kills seven others before running away. Dead LEO's last thought...Damn, I thought he had a PS4 controller and now 8 people are dead.

I by no means am the expert at dealing with LEO's in my personal life. I've been stopped a few times, and that's it. I'll leave the experience to Naynus. In my few instances, I've found common sense and courtesy go a long way, especially when I'm armed. The people who are shot and cities are burning for practiced neither of those.
      I wouldn't waste your breath or insult your own intelligence by responding to that moron.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Do you take two lumps of dense with your coffee every morning or what? LEO's job is to protect and serve. It's hard to do that when you're dead. Are there bad cops? Sure, but the majority by far are good.
          Therein lies the root of the problem. Then add to it cops who are in a bad situation are presumed to be bad cops by the media, society, and their own lical gov’t (see G. Floyd).

It’s sad that society is devolving to a point where more police and gov’t is becoming necessary. Again, I say education is the root issue. Chicago has more murder, more lawlessness, more crime than most places and the most cops. It’s also a city filled with Democrat morons. Chances are the biggest fool in the state of TX has more common sense than the mayor of Chicago.

Comment

• What a stretch...
            Barrett tied to faith group ex-members say subjugates women
            Total BS and click bait.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Dude, you're a fucking idiot if you can't understand these simple nuances. What if I start shooting at you with blanks? Was that "an attempt on your life"? What if a kid answers the door with a playstation controller. Was that "an attempt on that cop's life"? Jeezis...

And are you saying that it's good enough for our soldiers, but somehow not good enough for the police? The troops sign up knowing about the military's roe. You're saying that they couldn't hire new officers who are as dedicated as people who join the military? They'd still have more than enough recruits. This is all voluntary bruh.

Lastly, fuck yeah I'd shoot. I'm not sure why you'd think that's a valid point. I never signed up to be a police officer. They did. It was voluntary. Nobody can hold a gun to your head and say "You'll be a cop, or you're gonna eat lead". Wtf lol
              You should just stop here. You couldn't possibly sound much dumber than you do now.

How many gang bangers do you think are shooting blanks at cops? Fucking retard.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                You should just stop here. You couldn't possibly sound much dumber than you do now.

Seconded.

Comment

• My brain is full of fuck.

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      This will never be mentioned in the MSM.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        This will never be mentioned in the MSM.
                        Let's play Google vs Bing...

Comment

• The time stamps...okay, for me, the time stamps alone show Google scrambling to b.s. us as usual.

Comment

• Google is like loving a whore. It works so good, but damn!

Comment

• https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/0...t-white-house/

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Ugh. Can't grasp even simplest of messages - levels me the retard. Typical.

You're an idiot, plain and simple. Offer a reasonable rebuttal or cogent counter argument. I asked you several questions, but I know you can't answer them. So just stop talking, it's for the best. Right off the top, hell, please cite specifically where I said anything about shooting blanks at the cops. Read it slow, so you can understand it as best you can. I know that's hard for you, but I'll wait. Sigh..

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                My brain is full of fuck.
                                Your brain is always full of fuck.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X