No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As always, each side is claiming victory.

I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but based on what I've seen so far, they both lost. Trump beat Biden and himself with that circus.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/s...8fsD5I__a1eyio
      Could it be? Biden was more alert last night than he has been in a long while.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• trump just what i thought he would do. he got biden to say something against his base and then kept after him so he couldn't walk it back or hear his handler on the ear wig. did you notice him turning it up ? biden went against his base on the new green deal , would not answer questions on stacking the court , told the potus to shut up and called him a clown , made numerous wrong claims so it went pretty much as did the 2016 debates. if your waiting for trump to be all kumbaya touchy feely your in for a long wait . he goes rabid pit bull every time. which i love because foreign leaders are scared to death of him .
              Last edited by bubbaearl; 09-30-2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• I understand the logic but the psycho greenies aren’t going to vote for Trump because Biden separated himself from a few policies. So I don’t understand the strategy there if indeed it was deliberate.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I understand the logic but the psycho greenies aren’t going to vote for Trump because Biden separated himself from a few policies. So I don’t understand the strategy there if indeed it was deliberate.
                    Not trying to get them to vote for Trump. Trying to get them to not vote at all. This is a turnout election. Their aren't a lot of undecideds to fight over. He whose base brings the most votes will win.

Every Bernie Bro not giving Biden the equivalent of an unenthusiastic handjob at the polls (phrasing) is one closer to a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Not trying to get them to vote for Trump. Trying to get them to not vote at all. This is a turnout election. Their aren't a lot of undecideds to fight over. He whose base brings the most votes will win.

Every Bernie Bro not giving Biden the equivalent of an unenthusiastic handjob at the polls (phrasing) is one closer to a win.
                      Doesn't matter, these crazies will pull out all the stops. That wont move the needle. All he is doing is lying through his teeth to appeal to the moron undecided voter that believes him and thinks he's a center democrat. All Biden did last night was throw every bit of shit on the wall and hopes it sticks and people believe him, and unfortunately, some will buy it.

Comment

• you have to remember trump only needs a few . the shift in black and hispanic alone will likely push him way over the top while biden spends the next few weeks crooning to the middle and trying to appease the bernie bros and aoc .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                          you have to remember trump only needs a few . the shift in black and hispanic alone will likely push him way over the top while biden spends the next few weeks crooning to the middle and trying to appease the bernie bros and aoc .
                          Very good point. We will need a huge majority to cancel the fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Very good point. We will need a huge majority to cancel the fraud.
                            Truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              Truth.
                              The fraud will be huge. How do I know? All the MSM are saying Trump will have a huge lead election night. Then they say the mail in ballots will all go Biden. The only way they can know that is if they are cheating on an epic scale. They are either lying, cheating or both. That’s the only way you can make this prediction given any vote is a 50/50 probability.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                The fraud will be huge. How do I know? All the MSM are saying Trump will have a huge lead election night. Then they say the mail in ballots will all go Biden. The only way they can know that is if they are cheating on an epic scale. They are either lying, cheating or both. That’s the only way you can make this prediction given any vote is a 50/50 probability.
                                They are projecting is what they are doing. And getting everyone ready for the weeks of lawsuits that are going to fly.

I think Trump's strategy was to beat Biden over the head and try to get him to say things to separate him from the far left. Further, I think in the next debate when Biden comes in and is all amped up and ready to take another beating, Trump will tone it down a little and let him talk and talk and talk. The jackpot moment will come once he is allowed to talk. He screwed up many words and phrases last night but nothing major. The big one will come when he is allowed to ramble.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X