Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Put a Bill on it?
    Bro, why you ducking me?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Put a Bill on it?
      No need for you to pawn anything, this is just the internet!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

these are very troubling times we are in.
        Damn straight. Even people who are as stupid and as racist as you are can run for President..... go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          All the lefties, including Naynus the anus, are just mad because it is looking like Trump is going to step all over their God, Hillary.
          As Trump surges in the GOP primaries, glee turns to unease for Dems who worry the general election could turn into an unpredictable house of horrors.

Comment

Donald Trump Is Winning Because White America Is Dying

Noam Chomsky says Trump's rise is partly due to deeply rooted -- and potentially fatal -- feelings of fear and anger.

Comment

Here's the near-future population demographics, in my educated opinion only, laid out for you naynay:

Hispanic Americans
              White Americans
              African Americans

Which of the above appears to be headed toward doormat status?

Comment

i wont address questions based on opinion.

anyone catch the debate last night?

Comment

I did, and this screen grab sums it up perfectly.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

lmao

Comment

heres an interesting perspective from The Blaze

By your logic, then, you should be filled with an immense and irresistible affection for me when I call Donald Trump a crooked, underhanded con artist and you a reckless, ignorant dupe.

Comment

i wont address questions based on opinion.

Honor, or boner?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Honor, or boner?
                          Yes.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Stood 15' from him today at his rally. He absolutely has presence, and knows how to work a room, but I left there feeling truly scared that he is the next president.

And his followers? Jesus. Tears, passing out, no logic or reason. Just anger.

Surprisingly diverse though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Stood 15' from him today at his rally. He absolutely has presence, and knows how to work a room, but I left there feeling truly scared that he is the next president.

And his followers? Jesus. Tears, passing out, no logic or reason. Just anger.

Surprisingly diverse though.
                              sadly, i was a lot of those girl's first black guy. just by looking at my FB feed.

the bolded part scares me too, because i think i could do his job. do we reel the govt back in, or allow radicals who want to go against the grain and take things back to the way they used to be, in charge?

here's a very realistic comparison: if trump gets the nod this year. who is to say ellen degeneres, steve harvey, or Dr. Phill won't get it next year.

I have said it once before and i will say it once again. if you have children you need to prepare for their future. you dont not want some wild cannon in there who is going to incite WW3. if you do. i shame my head at you.

we all have a very short time on this planet. lets invest love and acceptance rather than hate and destruction.

Comment

the bolded part scares me too, because i think i could do his job. do we reel the govt back in, or allow radicals who want to go against the grain and take things back to the way they used to be, in charge?
                                ... if Beavis was a liberal hipster...
                                we all have a very short time on this planet. lets invest love and acceptance rather than hate and destruction.
                                I see this all the time. Those who bitch about the current republican candidates say this very same thing, but then have zero reasoning behind their complaints other than to say "Don't vote Trump/republican..."
                                Do you honestly think HRC or Sanders will give you your "love" investment especially on how divided this country is thanks to your current "If I had a son..." community organizer?

Comment

Working...
                                X