No announcement yet.

trump Oh-KKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. liberal hipster is not something i take offense to.

2. i will do anything in my very limited power to keep that party out of the office.

Comment

Naynay isn't posting like he's drunk now. Welcome back!

Comment

hey paw, you about to take your morning nap?

Comment

if you three would contain your BS to this obvious troll thread that would be appreciated by the entire community.

can i get an amen?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

2. i will do anything in my very limited power to keep that party out of the office.
            But you want the party of slavery and internment in office.

Go figure.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

sorry four.

go figure.

Comment

Yes naynay, you obviously are oh so qualified to speak for this "community" via your drunken ramblings and attention whoring, lol.

Comment

i'd like to feel like i am the community organizer.

Comment

Naybama??!?

Comment

Genuflect to naynaypampers!

Comment

sadly, i was a lot of those girl's first black guy. just by looking at my FB feed.

the bolded part scares me too, because i think i could do his job. do we reel the govt back in, or allow radicals who want to go against the grain and take things back to the way they used to be, in charge?

here's a very realistic comparison: if trump gets the nod this year. who is to say ellen degeneres, steve harvey, or Dr. Phill won't get it next year.

I have said it once before and i will say it once again. if you have children you need to prepare for their future. you dont not want some wild cannon in there who is going to incite WW3. if you do. i shame my head at you.

we all have a very short time on this planet. lets invest love and acceptance rather than hate and destruction.
                        I think you're correct. If charisma makes a viable candidate, we're really fucked, because President Osteen is coming up next. Sadly, the qualifications needed to actually run this piece are not sexy, or attention grabbing, they are boring AF, but require intelligence, determination, mixed with patriotism and a grand understanding of the stakes. Those are hardly understood by the majority of voters.

You know Harvey won't get it, because people are now afraid of the black politician. Ellen or Dr. Phil? Kind of like Trump, if we elect them, we fucking deserve them.

Sadly, I see no candidates that even feign like they care about children. Christie tried to pull that yesterday, and it seems like a fast track to societal destruction.

The nice thing about Trump or Sanders is that they will effectively slide the throttle-to-destruction from turtle to rabbit, and put this country in the position that we have no choice BUT to make the hard choices that our kids will be required to address.

Comment

lawyers/politicians have done nothing but screw this shit up for 50 years. we have a lawyer now that tries to run everything . i dont want another lying pos lawyer that has all the plans to fix things. i want someone who will fucking listen to our military leaders and run this place like a business. not doling out cabinet and ambassador positions as payback . look at our un ambassador or that idiot kennedy . or better yet hanoi john trying to run things.

Comment

I was not trying to be offensive. It's just a matter of fact. Another textbook liberal hipster with zero content other than a mouthful of complaints.

Comment

ok, if im the text book stfu and study, stop trying so hard. you havent even commented on the content of this post.

Comment

ok, if im the text book stfu and study, stop trying so hard. you havent even commented on the content of this post.
                                I asked you a question, which you avoided. Read it again and see if you can muster an intelligible answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X