No announcement yet.

trump Oh-KKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is time to enforce the laws of our nation. every protester who goes into a rally and disrupts needs to go to jail. when they get trough with court cost they will have another opinion on it .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      it is time to enforce the laws of our nation. every protester who goes into a rally and disrupts needs to go to jail. when they get trough with court cost they will have another opinion on it .
      You know protesting is a legal activity, right?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Yep. Obama made it illegal to disrupt anything with secret service protection.
        Protesters have to stay within the free speech zones, which are typically placed away from media attention.
        Technically, dissenters can thrown in jail for breaking the law, but are normally just removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          You know protesting is a legal activity, right?
          Outside yes . Inside it is a felony and i have been in more protest than you've seen on youtube .

Comment

Outside yes . Inside it is a felony and i have been in more protest than you've seen on youtube .
            Now that there response is funny no matter who ye are!

Comment

Ok, SVO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                So long as it stays within the confines of a peaceful protest. Disturbing the peace often occurs in those situations.
                True. The statement he made though read like he thinks all protestors need to be arrested.

Comment

• "every protester who goes into a rally and disrupts needs to go to jail"

you must have missed this part .

Comment

"every protester who goes into a rally and disrupts needs to go to jail"

you must have missed this part .
                    I did. I missed the entire middle and my brain saw "every protester needs to go to jail". My appologies.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey look at that, naynay posted up yet another copy/paste!

Comment

• anonymous posted that not me.

Comment

• You posted up the copy/paste naynay, anonymous and Trump was already old news much earlier. Keep up, but we know it's hard for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X