final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
    That's all based on polls though, not actual voter data. We all know how accurate polls have been in the past..
    OK, that’s a decent point.

Comment

• Comment

• "The lawsuit will allege “that at least 10,000 people voted in [Nevada], despite no longer living there,” as well as allege instances of deceased voters reportedly casting ballots."

"New numbers released Thursday morning by Nevada’s Secretary of State show Mr. Biden 11,438 votes ahead. Tens of thousands of votes still remain to be counted, including ballots that officials say will trickle in by mail until early next week."
        Last edited by Jimbo; 11-05-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• i also read a report where mail in ballots in Philly were not being discarded and shredded when the voter came in to do in-person voting like procedure states.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            You should probably switch to decaf that close to bedtime. Additionally, try reading your posts aloud before hitting submit in the future. It might help you avoid this type of thing.
            Don’t worry Magnus has your back. It’s nice to know you are dumber than the average person, which is quite the achievement. Even Australia’s news knows this is fraud on a scale never before witnessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Don’t worry Magnus has your back. It’s nice to know you are dumber than the average person, which is quite the achievement. Even Australia’s news knows this is fraud on a scale never before witnessed.
              Seems I'm doing just fine on my own though, doesn't it? Even Australia, eh? You know that rapid cognitive impairment can be the sign of a stroke?

Comment

• Less than 2000 votes separate Biden and Trump in Georgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Seems I'm doing just fine on my own though, doesn't it? Even Australia, eh? You know that rapid cognitive impairment can be the sign of a stroke?
                  You’re doing a great job being a low IQ voter. Your ostrich impersonation is on point though, congrats. Well maybe your head isn’t in the sand. I’m sure you’re more of an ass man.

Last edited by AnthonyS; 11-06-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Trump will lose NV, GA, and PA due to mail-in voting and fight this legally through December at the least and will not concede.

Comment

• Pelosi will be president in January... all according to plan.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Still calling it for trump. Granted, we're not going to know anything for a minimum of two weeks, cause that's the point were at now. It'll probably be like that forever. The banana republic stuff seems to get truer with every election.

But why do I say Trump? Cause he's Donald Trump, it's what he does. He wins. He's got a habit of snatching victory from defeat, success, and ambiguity. I actually believe him when he says he's already won. Normally I'd just take that as yet another politician spewing ever more hot air. But with this guy... I'm not so sure. He may know he's already won.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          Trump will lose NV, GA, and PA due to mail-in voting and fight this legally through December at the least and will not concede.
                          As far as I am concerned, if there is one hint of fraud he should sue everyone. Let's verify every vote. I couldn't care less if Biden wins in the end, I want the process verified. I've had enough of the bullshit that everyone tries to pull in these elections. This isn't the 1800s.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Biden is now leading in PA, GA, AZ, and NV.

Comment

• It's war time! I am going to let this play out in the courts and then it's game on. These people are NOT going to get away with this without seeing the wrath that they have asked for.

Comment

Working...
                              X