Needed an edger, wound up with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Collins View Post
    I see you can copy and past without reading. You are right. Nobody cares if he grabbed a photo off the web. I'm glad you picked up on that. NEXT.
    Until you get a JITB 15 minutes or a request to meet behind CC - no one is mad.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Plus I found a Mustang forum I hadn't heard of that may be able to help me put a 302 in my '67 Econoline Pickup later on.
      Highly unlikely, fuck off noob.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

do you mow who the fuck you're talking to?!??!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I am severely pissed off! I'm about to post a pick of my garden hose.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            do you mow who the fuck you're talking to?!??!
            Originally posted by BradM View Post
            I am severely pissed off! I'm about to post a pick of my garden hose.
            Multi-bro!!

Comment

To be fair, the OP was specifically posting about the condition of the piece he scored, and the photo was evidence of the condition, so it's lame that he used someone else's photo and didn't mention that it wasn't his actual edger, even after people commented on how nice it looked in said photo.

But the resurrection is just as lame.

Comment

OP is a liar
                end of thread

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  To be fair, the OP was specifically posting about the condition of the piece he scored, and the photo was evidence of the condition, so it's lame that he used someone else's photo and didn't mention that it wasn't his actual edger, even after people commented on how nice it looked in said photo.

But the resurrection is just as lame.
                  Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  OP is a liar
                  end of thread
                  Both facts..

Comment

I think they moved or locked their thread... The link is asking for a username and password for that thread but not the rest of the site. It also doesn't appear in the subforum list. That's not very friendly of them .

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I am severely pissed off! I'm about to post a pick of my garden hoes.
                      FTFY Make sure and use the correct forum though!

Comment

Thought I'd clear up a couple of things, then the name calling can continue if you really think that turns my crank.
                        Why did I come? To get the photo, or the old thread pulled for a friend.

Why does it matter? Z06, aren't you proud of your Blue Mustang? Lots of hard work went into that, and it shows. Same with my friends Trimmer. How would you like to see that on another site with a poster bragging how he got it for $65 with no effort in that condition?
                        He put a lot of hard work into it, and someone else was taking credit for it.
                        What if someone posted your mustang photo saying they got it off Craigs List for $1000 in that condition? You would want it taken down too.
                        Yes, no one cares about a restored trimmer here. That is why it is over there (the thread was removed because we didn't need the hassle and still don't.)
                        Some of us over there like Mustangs, some of you over here like lawn stuff. The majority don't care. That's pretty obvious and normal for 2 different forums. I'm a retired Bodyshop owner who got tired of giving all my profits to the Insurance companies, Fire Marshal, and EPA, and closed it down. Did a lot of restorations and customs.
                        Built a C code '65 fastback for my wife with a 302, C4, and Granada front disks & rearend, Black Pony Interior. It was a sweet ride. Sold it to get her a 2006, since she didn't ever drive it. (also red with a black interior)
                        Since the friend wasn't getting anywhere emailing the admin, and I'm a car guy, I joined & posted. Didn't think anyone would think anything of it since it was an old thread and remove the photo or thread after we all had a laugh.
                        My mistake no, skin off my nose, but I know I'd be P.O'd if someone posted MY mustang photo and took credit for owning it. Maybe you guys think differently? Bye!

Comment

LOL!!! You can't make shit up that's this funny! I bet he had a name for "her" too.

Comment

Built a C code '65 fastback for my wife with a 302, C4, and Granada front disks & rearend, Black Pony Interior. It was a sweet ride. Sold it to get her a 2006, since she didn't ever drive it. (also red with a black interior)
                            !
                            Pics of wife?

Comment

Thought I'd clear up a couple of things, then the name calling can continue if you really think that turns my crank.
                              Why did I come? To get the photo, or the old thread pulled for a friend.

Why does it matter? Z06, aren't you proud of your Blue Mustang? Lots of hard work went into that, and it shows. Same with my friends Trimmer. How would you like to see that on another site with a poster bragging how he got it for $65 with no effort in that condition?
                              He put a lot of hard work into it, and someone else was taking credit for it.
                              What if someone posted your mustang photo saying they got it off Craigs List for $1000 in that condition? You would want it taken down too.
                              Yes, no one cares about a restored trimmer here. That is why it is over there (the thread was removed because we didn't need the hassle and still don't.)
                              Some of us over there like Mustangs, some of you over here like lawn stuff. The majority don't care. That's pretty obvious and normal for 2 different forums. I'm a retired Bodyshop owner who got tired of giving all my profits to the Insurance companies, Fire Marshal, and EPA, and closed it down. Did a lot of restorations and customs.
                              Since the friend wasn't getting anywhere emailing the admin, and I'm a car guy, I joined & posted. Didn't think anyone would think anything of it since it was an old thread and remove the photo or thread after we all had a laugh.
                              My mistake no, skin off my nose, but I know I'd be P.O'd if someone posted MY mustang photo and took credit for owning it. Maybe you guys think differently? Bye!
                              So the thread was removed because you don't need the hassle? What hassle was that? The only hassle that occurred was when you decided to take it upon yourself to try and play captain save-an-edger and register over here to call him out.

And your comparisons are worthless. Yes, the OP posting that pic and claiming it was his was stupid and pointless, and I'm sure nobody here would disagree. But he did not post it claiming he restored it, built it, sourced parts, or anything of the sort. He said he got lucky and bought it as it was.

Again, stupid, but that is certainly different from claiming you built a car that someone else did.

At the end of the day, the fact that the OP posted someone else's pic claiming he owned it caused nobody any harm whatsoever. The OP on your board was just pissy.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Pics of wife?
                                I thought his wife was black with a pink interior.??

Comment

Working...
                                X