No announcement yet.

The Watercraft/PWC thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lo30z or someone on here needs to buy my 91 PJS Laserjet F15. It is a rare cool ski and needs a tinkerer to get everything right. This ski has less than 10 hours on the engine. The stickers are peeling and the vinyl is fading. It has a dual carb 70 hp Viper 7000 engine that is complete. Solar charger built in the handle pole. It should be worth about $1500 or so, but I'll let it go for $800.

Very cool ski.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

anyone local have a sl 700 engine for sale?

Comment

I have a buddy who needs an sl650 or sl700 title. ~96 model.

I don't have any shop or trailer space for another ski, i had to build bunks in my garage to accomodate 2 of the ones i'm working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Lo30z or someone on here needs to buy my 91 PJS Laserjet F15. It is a rare cool ski and needs a tinkerer to get everything right. This ski has less than 10 hours on the engine. The stickers are peeling and the vinyl is fading. It has a dual carb 70 hp Viper 7000 engine that is complete. Solar charger built in the handle pole. It should be worth about $1500 or so, but I'll let it go for $800.

Very cool ski.
          can you get me some pics? snacksnack@verizon.net

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            right on.. there's a guy on pwctoday in the vintage section selling 650 pumps.. glass one of those in!
            going the 701, 144mm pump route. Ill do a page on it when it gets far enough along to not be forgotten about

Comment

I cant wait to show off my new purchase!

Comment

A friend of mine has a Polaris three cylinder (I think its a 900 ???) Not sure on the year but its all complete. Motor is out but I think its ok. Bought all the electronics for it and never touched it. I think he has about $450 in it with the trailer. It has a tittle so that may work for either of you. One can use the motor and pump and the other can use the hull for the tittle.

Comment

Went out this past weekend.

www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

Brought the skis with me to work today, will be at the Silverlake Marina after work this afternoon. Tx21? Snacksack? where you guys at?!?! let's ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      Brought the skis with me to work today, will be at the Silverlake Marina after work this afternoon. Tx21? Snacksack? where you guys at?!?! let's ride!
                      I sent you a PM Kyle.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Someone buy that right now!

Comment

• what was it? its been deleted.

been out twice so far, footholds in a 550sx is weird lol

Comment

• $500 JS550 looked clean too http://images.craigslist.org/3n43m53...da30631988.jpg

Come out today dude! i'll be on the conversion ski - you can even take it for a spin

Comment

• I work to much, only available one day a week if that lol.

Comment

• Here is my jetski. It's a 2010 Kawasaki Ultra 260X. This thing is super fast and goes through the chop very very well. I bought this thing last year, about 6 months before they announced the 2011 Ultra300 lol Oh well this thing is plenty fast for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X