Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Let's see how many variations and pages we can get of reiterating the same thing. Ready, set, go!
    Thread killer.

Comment

• Im just happy it created so many arguments and went to 4 pages.

Comment

• And, the arrests begin

Comment

• The news said the guy died while riding. I thought he committed suicide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            if only someone started a thread about it.

oh, wait.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43343407/ns/local_news-dallas_fort_worth_tx/ YouTube Video Leads to Biker Arrest 35 years old and still hasn't grown up.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              if only someone started a thread about it.

oh, wait.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12794

This thread is about it , has been posted for days..

Comment

• this thread is cluttered with shit.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  this thread is cluttered with shit.

Its the same subject, who cares anyway

Good lord , its the internet ..easy killer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    The news said the guy died while riding. I thought he committed suicide?
                    News is wrong per the norm.

They did attach another rider to this ride that did die while on a motorcycle, but last sweeps when they reported on this ride they also mentioned the same fallen rider shit, but the 2nd guy (Preston Cass) recently attached to the ride was still alive at that time.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• I heard crash got hit by a drunk motorist (car) while he was riding. I could be totally wrong though, lol.
                      Ded

Comment

• Stop, drop, shut-em down open up shop.

Comment

• Any one that's a street racer and dies. We should all jump in our cars and do a memorial ride and block the hwy. Do burnouts and race. There will be people who want to act like animals so let it be.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            There will be people who want to act like animals so let it be.
                            No.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by futant View Post
                              totally , this thread is full of the biggest fucking crybabies Ive ever seen.

Ive gotten stuck in some of the longest traffic for the dumbest fucking reasons ever. WAY fucking dumber than this, and for three hours one night I remember.

Here's the best part - not a single m/f on THIS THREAD actually got stuck in the traffic.

You lazy ass bitches probably barely EVER ride. So go back to other forums, get back in your cage and forget you WERE EVER DRIVING like you normally do any way.

That is the real truth. All the posers who never even post in this forum came over here to talk up the shit like real men. Yet these very same people may HAVE bikes, but they're not big enough men to ride them every day in this shit traffic.
                              If they had actually been riding , they could have rode right the fuck up the shoulder and gone right on by it. You know IF they had actually been there during this stupid ass blockage the stunters were doing.
                              I'd take these stupid ass stunts any day versus reading all the damn POSER's coming to post like billy badasses when a new hotty hot super uber cool thread pops up that they just have to jump on the bandwagon for.
                              That's telling 'em, sister!

Comment

• Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                                You should probably re-check the dates of the vids I posted. Your bad.
                                Dates? WTF does dates have to do with it? You got the video from some one. The trail starts there.

What moron posts illegal activity to youtube...

Comment

Working...
                                X