Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
    Dates? WTF does dates have to do with it? You got the video from some one. The trail starts there.

What moron posts illegal activity to youtube...
    Is dis nga high???

Dude, where do you get your weed?! LOL
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
      Is dis nga high???

Dude, where do you get your weed?! LOL
      Man you got me, my grammar was bad in one of my posts...

Why you mad bro?

Comment

• you're right Justin.. Brian Hampton is catching some Karma coming back.. that MF stole my first bike back in '04
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
          I wont get into a pissing match over this but when you see a funeral procession and you have to stop for a 2 mile train of parading cars do you hate whats happening?

Its just a different way for paying respect to someones friend.

It didnt affect you did it? Why have so much hatred for people who are doing what their lost one wanted?

You only live once, dont be a dick your entire life.
          Well said.

It's cool to see people that would go that length for a lost friend. I know some people that run with that group and know that the majority of the group there all rode and knew the guy who died well.

If you get caught in traffic oh well sit back and enjoy the show

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
            Well said.
            Ugh... Jesus.... You don't see funeral processions making traffic on major freeways come to a standstill for some run-of-the-mill dumbfuck who either killed himself or was killed riding.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Ugh... Jesus.... You don't see funeral processions making traffic on major freeways come to a standstill for some run-of-the-mill dumbfuck who either killed himself or was killed riding.
              Obviously you CAN'T understand! You've never ridden (probably)! Or lost a family member or served or lost a friend either! Whaaa! Until you ride you don't know the feelings and how it makes so much sense to do these things!

Silly me, I just do the normal and legal things for those I love and miss. Guess I'll need to block the highway off for those I miss and spray paint the roads. Apparently it is okay. Maybe we should all do it for those lost to war, our family and friends we miss and any other reason we feel like.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Exactly. I lost two very good peoples in a matter of 20 days. I guess I should have shut down the beltway to say "LOOK AT ME BEING A DIPSHIT!"
                And yeah, been riding since 1987 and have ridden nothing but standard and sport bikes. I love how the 5'nothing/buchohfive's are talking about being a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Exactly. I lost two very good peoples in a matter of 20 days. I guess I should have shut down the beltway to say "LOOK AT ME BEING A DIPSHIT!"
                  And yeah, been riding since 1987 and have ridden nothing but standard and sport bikes. I love how the 5'nothing/buchohfive's are talking about being a man.
                  I agree they should do something a little less inhibiting, but to each there own I guess? They are paying tribute nonetheless

Comment

• Some of you people baffle me. Sit back and watch the show? To each their own? No, not to each their own... If you want to smoke or do something that affects you specifically then that is to each their own. Holding up traffic is not. You people are just ignorant.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      you're right Justin.. Brian Hampton is catching some Karma coming back.. that MF stole my first bike back in '04
                      He probably was your friend, ate your food, stayed at your place, then bam, steals your bike. He did that to a couple people I knew in ~03 or maybe 04.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                        Man you got me, my grammar was bad in one of my posts...

Why you mad bro?

I don't know JasonRR, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a time machine.

Comment

• I actually do have a time machine, and I choose to use it to fuck with people on this board. Just can't think of anything else better to do with the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            like bob said, this will continue to happen every year, and dpd can't and won't do shit about it.
                            Keep poking the lion and you will be eaten.

Comment

• Originally posted by D. Lil View Post
                              I agree they should do something a little less inhibiting, but to each there own I guess? They are paying tribute nonetheless
                              Yeah, I mean at the end of the day large groups are going to be difficult to stop. I just find it interesting that supporters find it surprising that it is not celebrated by the rest of the citizens.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to feel sorry for ANYONE who gets arrested doing these things.

Actually, from my perspective and regardless of what "I heard" of at least one of the people receiving tribute it seems like they had a lot of friends. They should make a day of it doing something productive, maybe a race at a track, fundraising for a cause and otherwise making a positive light out of their fellow riders. What they are doing at these events seems selfish and a chance for them to break the law with an increased chance of being lost in the crowd.

Then again, I'm not a rider so I have no idea what it is like.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Keep poking the lion and you will be eaten.
                                FWIW - all it took to break up this whole shindig was for one patrol car to show up and send everyone on their way.

I think it's pretty shitty for wfaa to throw DPD under the bus on this. "HEY THOSE ASSHOLES ARE BLOCKING THE ROAD, I'LL PUT A STOP TO THIS, RED/BLUE RED/BLUE RED/BLUE, MOVE ALONG FAGGOTS!" Bam, problem solved. The riders leave, traffic starts moving, and it's over, that's it.

Then wfaa wants to make dpd look like shit as if there was no response and that a lone officer should have been able to make a traffic stop on 100 members of motorcycling's lunatic fringe, gimme a break.

Comment

Working...
                                X