Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!! Did anyone catch the news tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
    Plenty of members here have participated in street racing that blocked roads several nights a week for years. Drunks crashing into the crowd didn't even put a stop to that. Two wrongs don't make a right, but just putting it out there.
    I don't condone any of that either..

I think we can all agree to disagree on this.

Arguing on this forum is not your typical dispute forum where you actually have a chance of persuading the other party. Everyone is right or an idiot on here so theres no win for anyone. The only thing this forum has is a majority who have the same or similar thought process which automatically makes them think they are right.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• damn you guys should all go fucking ride instead of sitting inside arguing about the logistics of a festivity you didn't even participate in. fuckshitgoddamnasslickingwhineymotherfuckers.

Comment

You don't strike me as the type of guy that would be too happy if people were blabbing on the internet about what a jackass you were so your wife/kids/friends/family could/would see it.
        in seans defense........ his wife/kids/friends/family are the ones who told me he is such a jackass!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
          damn you guys should all go fucking ride instead of sitting inside arguing about the logistics of a festivity you didn't even participate in. fuckshitgoddamnasslickingwhineymotherfuckers.
          lolz
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            I don't condone any of that either..

I think we can all agree to disagree on this.

Arguing on this forum is not your typical dispute forum where you actually have a chance of persuading the other party. Everyone is right or an idiot on here so theres no win for anyone. The only thing this forum has is a majority who have the same or similar thought process which automatically makes them think they are right.
            I'm not saying it's right, but I've raced a lot on NW HWY/Royal/shadygrove etc. back in the day. I'm living in a glasshouse so I'm going to be careful how hard I throw my stones.

If the story had been about that plenty of people in DFW would be irate, none of them would have been affected by it, they wouldn't be aware of it if it wasn't for the news, but no matter what they know they would be outraged. Not a single board member who participated in those shenanigans would give a single fuck either.

It's just weird how something so minor can upset people so much, specifically, those who weren't the ones delayed by a minute or two. Seems as if the reaction is blown WAY out of proportion.

Who moved my cheese?
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• dummies, all of em(in the vid)

when i want to remember a fallen rider i go for a ride with some people that knew them, go to their grave site and pay my respects there

i am not sure why these guys think they are "cool" by doing what they are doing to honor someone(which is stupid cause the guy didn't even die in a bike accident). like someone said earlier, i bet over 50% of the people never even meet the guy...

-g.rat

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                in seans defense........ his wife/kids/friends/family are the ones who told me he is such a jackass!

god bless.
                That's funny

god bless.

;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                  Talk all the shit you want, He was my friend and will always be in my mind.
                  Look, I was young once and I fully understand wanting to do tributes to a fallen brother.

There are numerous other lawful ways to do such things that don't turn people against you and the cause that you're trying to support. Military people die and deserve as much tribute as anyone else and you don't see people blocking the roads.

Additionally, how do the riders know they are not blocking emergency vehicles or people having an emergency? I know you used the funeral procession argument and that is certainly not a fair comparison at all.

At the end of the day it is illegal, disrespectful, selfish and frankly most are probably doing it for numerous other reasons besides the tribute aspect. True tributes are done in a much more respectful manner for all involved.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Might have been in SoCal but it didn't stop you from posting the video for your friends... I am thinking the cops need to ask you who gave you that video.

Originally posted by JasonRR View Post
                    I have no interest in debating this (again), but will make this single post...same point I made in an earlier thread.

"Irresponsible" behavior causes wrecks and traffic delays every day in Dallas and every other city in the world. I just don't understand why this once annual minor delay gets such strong reactions. I guess most of you just don't have anything better to do. Must suck to be you.

And for all of the Billy-badasses looking to pick up multiple felony murder charges, this event will take place each year....same spot, same time, same day. See you there.

FYI....I was in SoCal on vacation this year and not on the ride.

Fuck you all very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                      Might have been in SoCal but it didn't stop you from posting the video for your friends... I am thinking the cops need to ask you who gave you that video.
                      What videos, the ones posted all over youtube?

Between a couple news stations they aired vids that guys from CA and MO made.

"Officer, it was my great friend, we interact daily, he's accessible from my home now, his name is GOOGLE" lulz

Comment

What videos, the ones posted all over youtube?

Between a couple news stations they aired vids that guys from CA and MO made.

"Officer, it was my great friend, we interact daily, he's accessible from my home now, his name is GOOGLE" lulz
                        i think he is refering to the fact that "JasonRR" is the name of our friend here on the board and the gent who posted the video on youtube. with all the interweb sleuthing thats been going on here lately i am sure someone could figure out who is whom.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

/reply there - you have yours, I have mine, why even say anything after that? Nothing you said in blue has anything to do with my post for the guy's loved ones that you feel like pissing all over.

Spade a spade, a local family had to go through something pretty rough times that was no fault of their own. You want to shit on them on a public forum, where it will get back to them, cowardly scumbag lowlife shit in my book.

Like you said, you have your opinion.

We've all done stupid shit that could cost us our life, even you, right. Someone dies doing something dumb and some asshole always feels the need to run his mouth and slap grieving people in the face. You don't strike me as the type of guy that would be too happy if people were blabbing on the internet about what a jackass you were so your wife/kids/friends/family could/would see it.

Whether it's a local forum, myspace, facebook, etc. these things seem to make it back to the family and hurt those people eventually. He put them through enough, why do you want to hurt them more???
                          Sincerely, if I ever eat a bullet, I expect people to attack me. (Not sure how he did it, just speaking in generalities)
                          Also, you're emotionally involved which may be steering your comments. I wasn't necessarily trying to shit on the guy, more his decision that led to the decisions of others to willfully break the law 'in his honor'. Probably a good thing he wasn't a registered sex offender!

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                          QFT. There has been more than one argument with my wife where she has said "You can be such a bastard"
                          Thank God for the big dick I was blessed with!

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                            Might have been in SoCal but it didn't stop you from posting the video for your friends... I am thinking the cops need to ask you who gave you that video.
                            You should probably re-check the dates of the vids I posted. Your bad.

Comment

• The dudes in that video look awfully excited and happy and stoked for someone memorializing a dead buddy.

Comment

• Let's see how many variations and pages we can get of reiterating the same thing. Ready, set, go!

Comment

Working...
                                X