Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    agree... the horse is a piece of paper at this point
    It took a while, but some people finally see the lgiht

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
      It took a while, but some people finally see the lgiht
      Evidently not, since you keep coming in here and rehashing it.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
        I'm going to lose sleep over this. Some guy on the Internet called me a name....

Hey Dave! Long time no see. We gotta golf soon if you're back in town. My wife now works for an amazing golf course up here, I'll get us a round.

About this nonsense, I'm glad I didn't look at it for a few days. Everyone had an opinion, I said mine. I don't care what people say about a friend of mine if it's valid, it's valid. Pattymelt lied about being a CPA, boo hoo. That doesn't seem to me to be something so overblown as it is here to you people. The guy has nice things, and he eggs it on a bit, so shit gets blown up.

I am a Network Engineer in my career, I don't go around toting that I have a CCIE or anything, but I wouldn't really care if someone else did who did not have that cert. You gotta prove yourself in this world, talk is talk. Sure he lied, oh well. I can forgive a dude for that, not like he hurt anyone. He will be a CPA, he'll always live the high life, move on.

I don't even think an apology at this point from him for lying would satisfy some of these guys, they're out for more..... what that is, I don't know......
        Sounds like fun...give me a ring when you can get it set up.

As far as this thread, it is more about entertainment value than the actual issue at hand...at least for me. I dont really care what he lies about, but he has to expect to receive some flack about it on here. People post in this forum at their own risk!
        Case in point, go check out the thread about Chingo's friend getting killed. I really stirred up the hornet's nest with that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
          You should offer to suck his dick for all of his help.
          Coming from the guy that's so obsessed with him I'm surprised that you're willing to share.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Coming from the guy that's so obsessed with him I'm surprised that you're willing to share.
            Coming from the guy that brought back a dead thread to insult someone.

Comment

• Coming from the guy that replied to the guy that brought back a dead thread to insult someone.

Comment

• Coming from the guy that replied to the guy that replied to the guy that brought back a dead thread to insult someone.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• $15-18/hr part time hardly seems worth it....

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        $15-18/hr part time hardly seems worth it....
                        I would think that is pretty good for a part time job. Hell making a hundy in just about 5-6 hours of work on a saturday is pretty good.

Maybe my idea of part time job on the side is wrong though.

Comment

• Oops, sorry... they're asking for a CPA.

Comment

• $15-18/hr!?!??! somebody's gonna be parking a Continental GT at the new house!!!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Oops, sorry... they're asking for a CPA.
                              Denny, when you get home, you can become one -- for a buck!

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                                Denny, when you get home, you can become one -- for a buck!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/bks/2533957421.html
                                Golden!

Comment

Working...
                                X