Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

And all this time I thought he drove a Double OverHead Cam Accura!

David
    Originally posted by forbes View Post
    lmao i did too.
    It was a play on words. He has a Cobra AND doing the med. school thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
      lmao i did too.
      And just to clear the air - completely....

I don't have a `69 Mustang anymore.

But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

And all this time I thought he drove a Double OverHead Cam Accura!

David
        Originally posted by forbes View Post
        lmao i did too.
        Originally posted by Denny View Post
        It was a play on words. He has a Cobra AND doing the med. school thing.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          I suppose you're right, even though neither side has anything to gain from it. It's silly really.
          What do you gain from this site? Dan Bishop, that fish fucker, runninhorn, patty threads are what make this site what it is. What has anyone gained from any of that? Who comes here for car advice? Lol.

Comment

• I have to say, this subject has been able to keep the threads from being derailed.

Bravo DFWMers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
              At the end of the day this situation is not that big of a deal. People make errors in judgment all the time. I don't think the kid needs further indictment. The point has been made in spades.
              agree... the horse is a piece of paper at this point
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                Not sure if I'm the 'bitter' CPA, but HAHA if so. Below are the requirements to sit for the exam and get a certificate. Looks like Patrick is screwed on Item #1 for both the exam and the certificate.

The Board has a statutory obligation Section 901.252 to insure every person engaged in the practice of public accountancy meets specific eligibility requirements. The board shall issue a certificate to a person who meets these requirements:

Be of good moral character
                Pass the CPA Exam
                Meet the work experience requirements
                Pass an exam on the Board's Rules of Professional Conduct

The following requirements must be met to become eligible to apply for the CPA Exam.

•Be of good moral character.
                •Hold a baccalaureate or higher degree from a United States college or university, or an equivalent degree from an institution of higher education in another country.
                •Complete 150 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of college credit.
                •Complete 30 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of upper level accounting courses.
                •Complete 24 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of upper level relatedbusiness courses.
                •Complete a 3-semester-hour ethics course that had prior Board approval.

The first step to determine if you meet the requirements to take the CPA exam is: Submit an Application of Intent.

The website contains detailed information about these and other requirements to take the CPA Exam and become a Texas CPA.

http://www.tsbpa.state.tx.us/exam-qu...uirements.html
                I'm sure that qualification is "required" to be a lawyer, doctor, or cop as well.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  I give a shit. I'm a CPA and I've worked my ass off to get where I'm at and a dipshit posting that he's a CPA when he's not is classless and deserves to be called out on DFWM. Also, not impressed by his car or his house, trust me.
                  Dude its the internet......chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
                    Dude its the internet......chill out.
                    Dude, go eat a burrito and drink a Corona.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      I'm sure that qualification is "required" to be a lawyer, doctor, or cop as well.

Yup, but the 2 lawyers, one doctor (two counting Tim) and 75 cops on this board arent on here lying about their credentials...

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Yup, but the 2 lawyers, one doctor (two counting Tim) and 75 cops on this board arent on here lying about their credentials...
                        Are you presenting a challenge, DR Dave.? Or do we really need to be calling you RN Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          bet it ain't lol
                          first class white trash

Comment

• Are we really still on this? :|

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Are you presenting a challenge, DR Dave.? Or do we really need to be calling you RN Dave?
                              LoL...AlP will verify for me. I refill his HIV meds all the time. But feel free to try to catch me in a lie...not gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                Are we really still on this? :|
                                We weren't, but the some capt save a CPA came in and stirred the pot, now we're back on this dead horse.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X