Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Yup, but the 2 lawyers, one doctor (two counting Tim) and 75 cops on this board arent on here lying about their credentials...
    I guess that I need to see where Patrick said that he is a CPA. Still won't change my opinion towards him. Seriously, he's a guy that I would trust whole heartedly. I had many BS problems with my car and I'd just text him and he'd walk me through how to fix it. No money or anything for him. Most of the time, he'd come over and fix it himself.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I guess that I need to see where Patrick said that he is a CPA. Still won't change my opinion towards him. Seriously, he's a guy that I would trust whole heartedly. I had many BS problems with my car and I'd just text him and he'd walk me through how to fix it. No money or anything for him. Most of the time, he'd come over and fix it himself.
      Like back on page 4

Originally posted by pattymelt3605 View Post
      I have never claimed to be a CPA. Not sure what happened to the picture I posted but it was just my TSCPA membership, you can be a member while you are planning to sit for the exam. And everything I have I earned it thanks and guess what, it is possible.
      Originally posted by quikag View Post
      You are a FUCKING LIAR. See below:

My New Build! (House) - Page 6 - SVTPerformance
      www.svtperformance.com › ... › Pics and Videos Buffet - Cached25 posts - 18 authors - Last post: May 13, 2009
      lol, you got to love Texas. pattymelt3605 is offline .... LOL! Thanks. I am a CPA at a small accounting firm. pattymelt3605 is offline ...

See above in bold. Though when you click in the thread now, he has changed it (as of today) to "I am an accountant at a small CPA firm."

Google "Pattymelt3605 CPA" and you can see the above.

What a total loser. It's time to fess up that you're a dipshit that caught got with your pants down and work on getting a real life.

Comment

You should offer to suck his dick for all of his help.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
          lol
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I lol'd
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                We weren't, but the some capt save a CPA came in and stirred the pot, now we're back on this dead horse.
                lmao captin save a cpa

Comment

I guess that I need to see where Patrick said that he is a CPA. .
                  srsly?

Comment

Deep shot over the left field fence...

Comment

Whats the difference between him posting things that he has and somebody else posting things that they have? His things are nicer? Nobody can fault him for that. Being a doctor shouldnt you be offended by DOHCTR? He's not a doctor and his parents have money. No but youll jump on a bandwagon if somebody else is being called a liar.
                      DOHCTR is hoping to go to medical school...He isnt here tellin people he is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                        DOHCTR is hoping to go to medical school...He isnt here tellin people he is one.
                        Apparently this is really fucking hard to grasp.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Yup, but the 2 lawyers, one doctor (two counting Tim) and 75 cops on this board arent on here lying about their credentials...
                          ...and the "lawyer" I live with doesn't claim she is because she's not active. It's all about integrity...

Comment

• I plan to get a DBA, and call myself a Dr. one day too.

Just not a medical doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              I bet your breath wreaks of dick.
                              I'm going to lose sleep over this. Some guy on the Internet called me a name....

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              So, Mike, when is your lying little attention whore friend going to come back and address his lies? He said he wasnt going anywhere...
                              Hey Dave! Long time no see. We gotta golf soon if you're back in town. My wife now works for an amazing golf course up here, I'll get us a round.

About this nonsense, I'm glad I didn't look at it for a few days. Everyone had an opinion, I said mine. I don't care what people say about a friend of mine if it's valid, it's valid. Pattymelt lied about being a CPA, boo hoo. That doesn't seem to me to be something so overblown as it is here to you people. The guy has nice things, and he eggs it on a bit, so shit gets blown up.

I am a Network Engineer in my career, I don't go around toting that I have a CCIE or anything, but I wouldn't really care if someone else did who did not have that cert. You gotta prove yourself in this world, talk is talk. Sure he lied, oh well. I can forgive a dude for that, not like he hurt anyone. He will be a CPA, he'll always live the high life, move on.

I don't even think an apology at this point from him for lying would satisfy some of these guys, they're out for more..... what that is, I don't know......

Comment

• I want this thread to die.

Comment

Working...
                                X