Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to PattyMelt's House thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Don't you take advantage of fat people for a living?
    Is giving a fat person the tools they need to not be fat taking advantage of them?
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Whats the difference between him posting things that he has and somebody else posting things that they have? His things are nicer? Nobody can fault him for that. Being a doctor shouldnt you be offended by DOHCTR? He's not a doctor and his parents have money. No but youll jump on a bandwagon if somebody else is being called a liar.
      I have never seen that dude say he was a physician and post up his toys and claim that he earned them from his job as a doctor. His name comes from the fact that he was going to try to go to medical school...not sure what happened there, though. I am sure you can see the difference. There is no excuse for the lack of integrity that your friend showed on here.

Comment

Is giving a fat person the tools they need to not be fat taking advantage of them?
        You took the blue pill, didn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I have never seen that dude say he was a physician and post up his toys and claim that he earned them from his job as a doctor. His name comes from the fact that he was going to try to go to medical school...not sure what happened there, though. I am sure you can see the difference. There is no excuse for the lack of integrity that your friend showed on here.
          Again. Internet forum. I judge people on how they treat me in person. Not by what they claim to be on an internet forum. Plus, if he's a CPA next year he's a lot closer to that goal than most people are to theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You took the blue pill, didn't you?
            Is the blue pill the reality pill? I cant remember.

Comment

Again. Internet forum. I judge people on how they treat me in person. Not by what they claim to be on an internet forum. Plus, if he's a CPA next year he's a lot closer to that goal than most people are to theirs.
              Dude, what are you? 16? Do you actually read the crap you post?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84
                Again. Internet forum. I judge people on how they treat me in person. Not by what they claim to be on an internet forum.
                Interesting. In terms of actually befriending someone, I would wonder what else they might lie about and to what extent.

There is a potentially troubling psychology at work in people that misrepresent themselves to large groups of people. I'm not saying this kid is a bad guy. He's just young. There is just a gaping void of insecurity or a thirst for attention that is the driving force behind this type of behavior. It's something he may want to address before he further damages his reputation or compromises his chance to become a real CPA.

At the end of the day this situation is not that big of a deal. People make errors in judgment all the time. I don't think the kid needs further indictment. The point has been made in spades.

Comment

Dude, what are you? 16? Do you actually read the crap you post?
                  Didn't the bitter CPA post something about Patrick being eligible to become certified next year?

Comment

Didn't the bitter CPA post something about Patrick being eligible to become certified next year?
                    I was referring to your logic...but I digress. Not worth the energy. He will continue his charade until he is compelled to change. People's opinions and flames on the internet obviously arent compelling enough. Patrick is defined by the saying, "Big hat, no cattle."

Comment

I was referring to your logic...but I digress. Not worth the energy. He will continue his charade until he is compelled to change. People's opinions and flames on the internet obviously arent compelling enough. Patrick is defined by the saying, "Big hat, no cattle."
                      My logic? I already acknowledged that he lied. On an internet forum. Full of people that he doesn't know and that don't know him. He owes the people on here nothing.

Comment

• Again? Really?

Comment

And all this time I thought he drove a Double OverHead Cam Accura!

David
                          Last edited by cobrajet69; 08-17-2011, 07:42 AM.

Comment

If he graduated from UNT when he was 22 - 23 with enough hours and has been working for his daddy ever since he is eligible now to sit for the exam.

I wonder if he's sat and failed a few sections?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

Not sure if I'm the 'bitter' CPA, but HAHA if so. Below are the requirements to sit for the exam and get a certificate. Looks like Patrick is screwed on Item #1 for both the exam and the certificate.

The Board has a statutory obligation Section 901.252 to insure every person engaged in the practice of public accountancy meets specific eligibility requirements. The board shall issue a certificate to a person who meets these requirements:

Be of good moral character
                              Pass the CPA Exam
                              Meet the work experience requirements
                              Pass an exam on the Board's Rules of Professional Conduct

The following requirements must be met to become eligible to apply for the CPA Exam.

•Be of good moral character.
                              •Hold a baccalaureate or higher degree from a United States college or university, or an equivalent degree from an institution of higher education in another country.
                              •Complete 150 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of college credit.
                              •Complete 30 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of upper level accounting courses.
                              •Complete 24 semester hours or quarter-hour equivalents of upper level relatedbusiness courses.
                              •Complete a 3-semester-hour ethics course that had prior Board approval.

The first step to determine if you meet the requirements to take the CPA exam is: Submit an Application of Intent.

The website contains detailed information about these and other requirements to take the CPA Exam and become a Texas CPA.

Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

And all this time I thought he drove a Double OverHead Cam Accura!

David
                                lmao i did too.
                                first class white trash

Comment

Working...
                                X