Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick pics of my build - Version 3.0

My thoughts.......
    FunFordWeekend is coming to Dallas 10/8....
    Lets paint the car, install the new engine, new trans, new turbo kit and rewire it to get it ready for FFW
    Now... im like Not enough time

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Comment

Comment

This was the engine bay before the new fab.........
          It was pretty ugly, but the pic does not show it

Comment

Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
            Cool pic, looks like alot of work but it's looking good.
            sigpic
            1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
            1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

Damn, good luck!
              00 GT
              Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

some motherfuckers just have too much money....:wink1:
                .....bro....

Comment

Very nice! Where did you get or how did you make the front lip?
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

OMFG :drool:
                    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

subscribing. I've always loved the look of it in your sig.
                      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

That's alot of damn work for such a shitty event. But that's one sick car you will have afterwards so it's ok.

Comment

Never thought about removing the fenders/cover/panel/lights all in one shot.

Can you do that with a stock car? My fox GT has an aftermarket bumper cover and it doesn't quite line up right.

Seems like I could work it better off the car with the ability to push it around better not to mention dremel the holes to let the cover move around some more.
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

that's a crazy amount of work you have put into that car! Have you ever thought about doing a custom double wish-bone front suspension so you could just remove the shock towers too?? Are going to paint it the same color?
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

one of my favorite coupes!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X